20.

I had just left the restaurant from meeting up my with Denise

I had just left the restaurant from meeting up my with Denise. She brought to my attention that her and Gianni did some messing around and embarrassed was an understatement.

I wasn't sure what to do with this new found information. Do we take a break, am I going to risk my happiness of a 5 second fling?

Was it a mistake? Have they always felt something for each other?

I knew that I needed to step away and take some time for myself.

I haven't exactly Been staying at my place since the accident and honestly I still wasn't comfortable going back there. I didn't want to take my problems to my parents places.

I texted Makai asking if I could stay there for a couple of days and of course she said yes

I would just go to my place and grab some items from there.

I know that I would eventually talk to Gianni but I needed some space.

After stoping at my place I pulled up to Kai condo. At this point I had like 3 missed calls from Gianni and a text asking when I was coming home. I decided that maybe texting him was the best way to go. He would only try and convince me to come back.

Spoke with your assistant. I think we need some time to apart to figure out what it is that we really want. Gianna can call me anytime.
Read  8:12 pm

After seeing that he read It I blocked his number. Gianna could reach me on her iPad.

Makai met me outside to help grab my things and my eyes started to water.

She hugged me tight "I got a two new bottle of wine upstairs . One for you and one for me."

I nodded laughing a little at her alcoholic ass not wanting to share. We went inside to get me settled into my new room for a while.