Chapter 4: Anything for You

Meanwhile, Fat Gum just got out of a meeting. His phone rang. It's an unknown number but he still has the energy to annoy the scam caller.

"Moshi Moshi?"

"Tai-kun?"

He knew this voice, "You minors really don't know how to respect your senior."

"Gomen, oji-san. (Sorry, grandpa."

"Oji-san?! (Grandpa?!)"

"You said senior so you're a grandpa."

He became silent as he was embarrassed.

"Are you still there?" You asked.

"Uh hai, what's up?"

"I need you to be my partner for this Saturday banquet at 7 pm but the theme is cross dressing so can you come with me?"

"Oh sure."

He heard the girls screaming through the phone, congratulating you. While you were trying to calm them down, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey, sorry for the screaming."

"No, it's fine. I just wanna hear your voice."

The girls screamed again.

"Ok, talk to you later, babe. They're out of control."

He blushed so hard that he had to use his hand to cover his face after he said, "See you at the banquet, honey."

Even though he had a hunch that she has participated in a dare, he has already devoted himself to her the moment she performed that amazing stunt on a villain as a quirkless person.

"Fat Gum, are you okay?" His colleague asked as he was worried at the sight of Fat Gum slouching against a wall.

"No, I'm ok."

"Do you have a fever?"

"No, maybe this jacket is too hot. I'm gonna go and grab some ice cream."

The scene shifted back to you after he ended the phone call. The girls were blushing so hard but you tried to maintain your image as the mature girl in the group even though you are the youngest in the band. They handed you the extra money if you get him to say sweet words on the phone.

It's finally the day of the banquet. You put on your dark blue one shoulder long sleeve jumpsuit. The jumpsuit was long so you put on some heels. All of your good block heels were too small for your foot so you had to wear the high heels with pencil heels.

As you arrived at school, your friends were disappointed at your look. They pulled you to the club room and put on some makeup on you. The moment you stepped out of the club room, your phone rang. It was Fat Gum.

"Is he gonna tell me that he can't come?" You thought.

"Where are you?" You picked up the phone and asked him.

He was breathing heavily, "I'm almost done with work. I'll see you soon. You don't have to wait outside in the cold for me."

"Are you fighting with your dress on right now?"

"Of course, I have to." He answered proudly.

You can't help it but laughed at the way he sounded so proud, "It's fine if you ripped your dress."

"What do you mean?" He questioned.