Chapter 10: Meet her parents

"Dad? I thought you were gonna come at the end of the week."

As soon as you said that, Taishiro turned to the door and took a peek through the gaps of his finger. He realised that you looked exactly like your dad. A hand reached out to grab your dad's hair.

"Baka! *smack* Don't disrupt their sweet time!"

Your mom came to drag your dad away.

"Is that your mom?"

"Yeah, why? Wanna go after her?" You teased him.

Taishiro made an "are you serious" face. You couldn't hold it in so you burst out laughing. He has never made a serious face in front of you before but it's still cute though.

Many things have happened over the entire week. Your parents accepted him. He didn't have to beg but he had to have a match with your mom and dad in the backyard to see if he's fit to protect you especially if some weird villains wanted to use you for their experiment since your quirk is quite unique. But the weird thing is he has never asked you what quirk you have.

While you were packing your clothes, your dad helped you since he was the one who does most of the house chores.

"Your grandpa told me everything. Have you made up your mind yet?"

"Well there is a sight that I don't want to see in the morning."

Your dad laughed as he remembered back in the days when your mom got embarrassed by the sight of it.

"My child, those minor things don't matter that much in marriage. As long as you two trusted each other, you both will be fine. Look at me and your mom. When we first had you, our financial problem nearly made us split but every time I came back home, you were just there glaring at my face like a shark loan asking me how much more I have to pay off."

"You were a masochist?" You questioned your dad in your mind.

He continued, "I don't want to rush you to have a child but a grandchild would be nice. Just make a lot of money and live the best of your life."

Meanwhile, Taishiro was listening through the door. He could relate with your dad a little bit when he talked about your glare. He decided to open the door and let you take a break. You went to eat and drink with your mom since your dad doesn't drink at all. You only had two shots and the moon finally showed itself. For some reasons, you found your way back up. The moment you opened the door, you fell into Taishiro's open arms.

"You stink of alcohol." He said while lying you down on the bed and brings you some water.

"Why do you have more cake than I do?" You said it while crying with your face on the pillow.

"I'm going down to get more cakes, ok?" He thought you wanted more cake.

"No!" He couldn't go through the door because you built a barrier.

"Y/n-chan, what are you upset about?"

"How did you eat so much and still have packs?"

He was a little shaken by your response, "We'll go to the gym together, ok?"

"I tried but it didn't work. I'm fat. I'm not slim by those interns."

"Is she jealous?" He thought and said, "Y/n-chan, you're drunk. Come on, let's get you sober up."

He sat you up straight and tried to give you water but you refused. He's trying his best to not take advantage of you.

"If you don't want to drink this, I'll kiss you."

"You stole my first kiss already."

The scene of you accidentally giving him a peck on the lip made him blush. You somehow reached for the water bottle and drank it all on your own. After taking a nap, you woke up completely sobered up. You ruffled your hand to check if Taishiro is next to you but he's not.

"Tai-tan?" You called out for him softly.