Chapter 12: She Wrote It

After you talked things out last night with Taishiro, you slept so well that he had to carry you to the car and drove back home. You woke up by the smell of the sea.

"Mom, look! Sleeping beauty is up."

"Mom? As in my mom?" You thought and asked him, "When did you start video calling my parents?"

"Don't be like that. She was worried about you since she's the one that let you drink last night." He replied.

You sat in the middle seat behind the drive. Putting your hand on his shoulder, you leaned forward to turn off the call.

"Why did you end it like that?" He asked frantically.

"She's my mom. She knows me."

He sighed at the way you underappreciated how much your parents worry about you.

"I packed lunch for you." He pointed to the bag using his right hand. You opened it and it was a bento decorated with love. You glanced at him quickly and you saw a glimpse of him shifting his eyes back to the road.

You both arrived at the checkpoint that you need to pay for your entry.

"Hello, how many people?"

"2 people."

"What is your relationship with the lady at the back?"

You wrote some words using your finger on his right shoulder. His eyes were wide open after he thought about what you were writing for a while.

"We're husband and wife."

"*gasp* Fat Gum-san, I thought you were single."

"Well not anymore." He received the change from the lady in the toll booth and continued driving.

"Wait, where are you driving to?" You asked since the direction is different from your house.

"The Country Office."

"Now?"

"Yeah, we'll hold the ceremony after you get your master degree and I'll save more money."

Time flies and you both got married. Now you work as the head of the information security (cybersecurity) at the same branch as your husband, Taishiro [l/n] (he took your last name).

"Chief l/n-san, somebody is messing with our GPS to disclose their hideout location."

All of the computers are infected so you had to use your quirk. You checked your phone to see where your husband is. He's right in the danger zone. If you follow the protocol, the mission is going to fail so you ordered one of the youngest and quickest intern to type up a permission paper then teleported yourself to the president office. After explaining the situation briefly, he gave in and signed the paper and you have the right to go to the danger zone. Using your quirk you were able to pinpoint the source of the trouble quickly.

Suddenly, you felt so exhausted that you wanted to end it quickly. You couldn't concentrate so you weren't able to use your quirk to transmit a message to your allies' minds. Since your phone is already infected with a virus, you couldn't care much if it broke.

As you started raiding the place by each room, you attacked with your phone on their head. The moment they saw you at their door, each of them said, "a preg-" You knocked them out before they got to finish their sentence because you dislike the idea when other people think that you're disable.

After defeating the mastermind with a phone shot at the back of his head, you picked up your phone. Your radio worked again.

"Chief, how're things going on your side?"

"Connect me to the other radios quickly."

"Are you hurt?" The intern said.

"I think the contraction is starting."

Taishiro ran as fast as he could to find you when he heard your voice.

"Honey, I told you not to fight the bad guy with me."

"I was doing light upper body exercises and I didn't run." You defended yourself.

"I see. You still have some energy to joke left." He smiled and tried his best to comfort you whenever you frown from labor pain.