Chapter 13: Uhh, kids

"Daddy, should I wake mummy up?"

"Oh no, mummy has been working all night."

Taishiro looked at his twins, a girl and a boy, and thought about how much harder he has to work in order to let you rest for a while.

"Let's eat out for today."

"Huh? Why? I want to eat daddy's food."

He's glad that you taught your kids not to waste money on unnecessary fancy food. He decided to cook something for the kids before they go to primary school. The twins brought out their homework after they spaced out barefoot for a while.

"Y/n-chan must be waking up from the noise in the kitchen already." He thought as he's flipping the meat.

Apparently, the twins inherited your quirk, copying other people's quirks when they see it. They're very sensitive to vibration so they can see where you are and they never lose during hide and seek. After you opened the door, you saw the kids doing their homework quickly so that you won't scold them while you're eating. Walking over your shirtless husband in his boxer wearing an apron, you slapped his cake with the correct timing of the oil popping so the kids wouldn't suspect anything.

"Honey!" He said with a threatening tone but tried not to make it loud.

"Oh, we're out of honey. Buy it when you go shopping next time." You said it playfully and went on to check the kids' homework.

After you both dropped the kids at school together, you drove to the office. Whenever you two arrived at the company together, the interns would respect you for your work and brag about you to your husband most of the time. Tai-kun didn't mind it and most of the time, you would sneak behind his back so you can go to work freely.

"I'm back."

"Chief, isn't today your day off?"

"You think I have enough money to feed 3 other mouths?"

Everybody laughed. Boom! You looked out the window and your kids' school was blown away. After taking a pill, you tried to communicate with them through their minds but they're not responding.

"They're either scared or they fainted." You thought.

You arrived at the school and the students from UA were there too. There were some nerds that recognized you. As the UA teachers instructed their students to do whatever they can to get the students out, it was impossible. You tried to imitate the fire but couldn't since you can't overdose yourself (You used up your quirk when you tried to reach the twin). You wanted the students to blow out the fire but you can't or else the other houses will catch on fire.

You called your husband and told him to come here as soon as he's done with his job. The moment you got here, you told Izuku Midoriya to say what All Might told him before he received his power.

He gathered up his courage and said, "Eat it."

"Your hair?!" Fat Gum said.

"Ew, no! The fire!" You said.

"You want me to eat the fire?"

"Explosion is nothing for you, isn't that right?" You clarified his power with him to make sure if he can do it.

You can't take or manipulate Fat Gum's quirk so all you did is sit and watch. He succeeded and once again gained all the credit. After snapping all of the electronic devices that can take pictures, you gave him your large jacket. The entire team went on to look for the kids and found them surrounded by fire.

You realised something and turned to Taishiro, "Tai-tan, mite (look). They couldn't control their quirks again."

"Haha, that's our kids right there." Tai-kun said.

[The End.]

(If you have any more favorite underrated anime characters, please let me know.)