Chapter 3 "My New Normal"

Oh boy, I certainly had no idea just what I was getting myself into when I coaxed this wolf into being my man, but I was beginning to see what life with him would be like. I wish my body could endure more of a pounding from him, which I'm not going to lie, but he was really good. I was addicted to his brand of love, yet I could only take him once a week then the rest of the time I would have to resort to using other tools in my adult entertainment arsenal. I'm proud to say that I have gotten myself loose enough to withstand an additional hammering in a week.

Several weeks have passed, and I wanted to go out on another date with Randall, a formal one. This time we went out to a real nice restaurant called the Oregon Electric Station in the middle of Eugene. I made sure I made myself look spectacular. I got myself a perm and put on the most red lipstick you could imagine, and it matched the color of my sequin dress that accentuated my curves. The neck was cut low to showcase my girls. I decided to go all out and wear my push-up bra, but it was a lot harder to get on, did they get bigger again? I have put on a little weight recently, maybe I should cut back a little. I was not going to let this ruin my night, and I put on those red high heels that I always wanted to wear.

I wanted everything to be perfect, and I put on a necklace with the largest pearls you could ever see. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled taking a deep breath feeling great about my looks and very eager to go out with a man like Randall. I reached for my phone and started taking pictures and posed for them. I heard my German Shepard sit at my feet whimpering with fear. I looked at him oddly. "What's gotten into you, Cerberus? He's been here plenty of times" I asked before I heard him knock on the door, and I had a moment of panic nearly dropping my phone. "Oop! Coming!" I shouted.

My heels clacked across the floors of the tiny house, which I slid a lock, turned the deadbolt lock, and the regular lock on the door. I flung the door open and gasped forgetting just how large my new boyfriend was. I looked up at him very impressed, but I was most impressed how he could fit in that small blazer or rather how that thing had not managed to burst.

"Oh! Come in!" I said as I stepped aside after he came in, and I shut the door, I gazed up at him tickled. "You know, you could have just texted me instead of busting my whole door down with your werewolf strength" I told him. My dog stood by the sliding glass door with his tail tucked between his legs whimpering as he looked up at him with terror. I looked at my dog oddly never seeing him behave this way towards anyone, but I just assumed that it was because Randall was a werewolf that all the that bark and bite left my guard dog.

Randall looked at the pup and laughed. "Cerberus looks more worried than usual" he commented.

I laughed nervously. "Yea, Cerberus is normally not this much of a coward. Something is really bothering him today" she said.

He chuckled evilly. "He hasn't caught use having sex has he?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I very confident that you made sure that he knows that you've been fucking me" I joked before I adjusted the collar of his button up shirt and smiled at him. "You look good though" I told him.

He sat down on my couch and gazed at me. "You look even better" he replied before he licked at his fang.

"Why, Thank you" I said before I snickered at how tiny he made my couch look. I grabbed my purse from the counter and the phone from its charging dock. "Well, shall we go handsome?" I asked as I started putting in the code to arm my security alarm.

He glanced over at my procedures not remembering me going to these lengths before. "I thought you said that I make you feel safe?" he asked while he struggled to get up off the couch.