Chapter 14 - A Meowth Can Talk?!

When night did come, you decided to bring your plan into action. Sans was out getting some stuff, but left his Pokèballs on a nearby rock, knowing Fuyumi would keep you all safe.

You nodded to the Glaceon, and she sighed, sending out all the Pokèmon.

Articuno, Gengar, and Cubone. They shook themselves off, and glared at you. Fuyumi got in between.

"Guys, calm down. She was sick for days on end. She still is, which is why I don't agree with us doing this, but I will do my utmost best to keep you all safe..."

They all agreed, and forgave you. With that, you began training. Simple tournament style. But then, you heard a voice. Another trainer maybe?

"Good grief, it's not going to work like that! Jeez those two can be idiots sometimes- huh?"

It was a Meowth. Walking on 2 legs, and talking like a human......

Wat?

"Uh, why can you talk? Like a human, I mean."

The Meowth looked at you, "Well, I taught myself, of course! Not all Pokèmon are as lucky as me to be able to talk! Hey, my trainers are real nice. Why not come with me?"

"We already belong to a trainer. But it's nice you have good trainers! Well, see you later!" Fuyumi smiled, nudging you away from this new Pokèmon.

"Oh, okay then. See you later little Eevee!" And he ran off.

You were amazed. You had never heard a Pokèmon talk like a human before. At least, not in pokemon form.

You decided to wait for Sans after that. The others went back into their Pokèballs, and you laid down next to Fuyumi, falling asleep.

You didn't notice the 3 pairs of eyes watching you.

"Time to strike..."

2 hours later:

Sans came back, "Hey, I'm back-"

His Pokèballs were gone, as were you and Fuyumi. He instantly knew what would've happened. He growled a name he hasn't uttered in 2 years.

"Team Rocket..."

Before anyone says the what is misspelled, I did that on purpose. Anyways, till next chapter!