⚡Birth of Hercules and Y/n⚡

Narrator: "Long ago, In the faraway land of ancient Greece, there was a golden age of powerful Gods and extraordinary Heroes. And the greatest and strongest of all these heroes was the mighty Hercules and Y/n. But what is a measure of a true Hero or Heroine? That is where our story...."

The Muses: "Will you listen to him? He's makin' the story sound like some Greek Tragedy. Lighten up, dude. We'll take it from here, darling."

Narrator: "You go, girl."

***********
The Muses: "We are the Muses, Goddesses of the arts and proclaimers of heroes and heroines. Heroes like Hercules and Y/n. Honey, you mean "Hunk-ules." And "Beauty-N/n."... Our story actually begins long before Hercules and Y/n, many aeons ago."

Back when the world was new
The planet Earth was down on its luck
And everywhere gigantic brutes
Called Titans ran amok

It was a nasty place
There was a mess
Whereever you stepped
Where chaos reigned and
Earthquakes and volcanoes never slept

And then along came Zeus
He hurled his thunderbolt
He zapped
Locked those suckers in a vault
They're trapped
And on his own stopped
Chaos in its tracks
And that's the gospel truth
The guy was too type A to just relax

And that's the world's first dish
Zeus tamed the globe
While still in his youth
Though, honey, it may seem imposs'ble
That's the gospel truth

On Mt. Olympus life was neat and
Smooth as sweet vermouth
Though, honey, it may seem imposs'ble
That's the gospel truth!

On top of Mt. Olympus was a grand celebration for the birth of Zeus's and Hera's twin children, Hercules and Y/n as the many Gods and Goddesses chatted amongst themselves Zeus walked towards his wife, Queen of Olympus and Goddess of Maters (Mothers), Hera whom held her twins laughing happily.

Hera- *Gasps laughing* "Hercules, Y/n!" She laughed sweetly as the little baby boy and girl messed with their mother taking hold of her crown giggling. "Behave yourselves." Hera said while gently taking her crown back from her laughing babies as a crib formed by the clouds under her feet before gently placing Hercules and Y/n in their shared crib laughing showing their symbol of their godly birth the twins wore pure gold medals around their necks which held their names on the back along their father's cloud and lighting bolt engraved on the front. Hera moved aside for Hercules and Y/n to see their father, The King of the Gods and Olympus: Zeus.

 Hera moved aside for Hercules and Y/n to see their father, The King of the Gods and Olympus: Zeus