⚡Teenage Troubles⚡

Y/n entered Prometheus Academy in Athens with her friend from the land of the Amazon Warriors, Princess Tempest. Phil had sent Y/n to the Island of female warriors for a year when she was thirteen years old and now at the age of fourteen, Y/n returned to Athens but not without her friend. Y/n looked aside seeing students arrive on the dock soaking wet and then her brother, Hercules.

Y/n- "I'll catch you later, Tempty. I'm going to go tackle hug my brother." She said before running off and left the princess confused as Y/n tackled hugged her big brother tightly. "Herc!"

Hercules- "N/n, oh gods, your finally back! Come on let's go find our lockers." He said as the twins walked into the Academy before separating.

While Y/n searched for her locker until she bumped into a red head haired girl with a deep blue dress onto the ground.

Y/n- "Oh, I'm so sorry about that, I'm Y/n an heroine in training." She said while holding her hand out as she helped the girl up from the ground.

Cassandra- "No problem, I foresaw I'm meet two new people today." She said honestly and helped Y/n out to find her locker. "I'm Cassandra an amateur Oracle and seer into the future." Her eyes go green and swirl. "I see, you meeting three young man, a wacko stalker, a spoiled prince, and a man you will unknowingly forget during the passage of time." Cassandra blinks her eyes as her vision faded away.

Y/n looked at Cassandra in awe as they walked through the halls talking as they reached the cafeteriatium or cafeteria for short. Cassandra and Y/n talked until a short boy with crazy black hair appeared beside Cassandra to which Y/n picked the little guy up and away from Cassandra.

Hercules- "N/n, Icarus is not a threat put him down." He said as Y/n looked down at the little guy and put him down. "Icarus, this is my twin and little sister, Y/n an heroine in training." He said

Icarus looked over at Y/n noticing she was an female like Hercules except prettier so he began fixing his hair.

Icarus- "Hello pretty, N/n-flower and Cassie, beautiful baby girls.~"

Y/n and Cassandra look at each other then groan together before Y/n stood up from the table holding her goat milk cup.

Y/n- "I'm not a flower, Icarus but thanks for the compliment. I'm going to get some more goat milk be back in a bit." She said before walking away from the table to the cafeteria's goat getting some fresh milk and a tiny vine of grapes then turned around about to leave until she bumped into someone. "That's twice in one day. Sorry bout that." She said before flipping her hair over her shoulder looking up to see a tall, tanned blond guy along with guards. "And I bumped into a prince, oh joyful day." She whispered softly before walking away from the group as she told Hercules where she was going and headed outside with a bowl of grapes and her cup of goat milk.

" She whispered softly before walking away from the group as she told Hercules where she was going and headed outside with a bowl of grapes and her cup of goat milk

Adonis- "What a adorable little feta puff." He said as he noticed her talking to Hercules before heading outside. "Hercules, who is the new girl and why is she talking to you when she could be on the arm of the prince of thrace."

Hercules, Icarus and Cassandra glared at the prince while outside Y/n sat down in the shade of an olive tree and began eating some grapes til she heard someone sit down near her. Y/n looked aside seeing a man her age and blushed bright red.

Y/n- "Oh, Aphrodite help me. A cute guy just my type, tall, handsome and an dark eyes." She whispered softly before clearing her throat lightly as the guy looked over at her. "H-hi, I-I'm Y-Y/n." She said while holding her hand out to him, the guy looked up and down her figure before taking her hand into his own.

Mel- "I'm Melancton but you can call me, Mel. Your one of the new girls to Prometheus Academy." He said smiling at her thus making Y/n blush bright red and him laugh slightly at her embarrassed blush.

" He said smiling at her thus making Y/n blush bright red and him laugh slightly at her embarrassed blush

Introduction to Y/n's beginning at Prometheus Academy.