⚡Hydra Fight to Zeros To Heroes⚡

"Help! I can't breathe! *coughing* Hurry! Get us out! We're suffocating! Somebody call IX-I-I!" Two boys shouted from underneath a huge boulder as Hercules and Y/n put Meg and Mel back onto their feet by Pegasus and Pega then they slide down a downward slab of rock then ran over towards the kids whom were trapped underneath it. Hercules & Y/n looked under the crack of the rock looking at the boys.

Hercules & Y/n- "Easy, fellas. You'll be all right." Hercules said as Y/n reached her hands into the crack to rub the boy's cheeks. "Don't worry you two, we'll get you both out of there just hang on." Y/n said as Hercules and Y/n looked up at the scale of the boulder. "We can't last much longer! Get us out before we get crushed!" Unknowingly to Hercules or Y/n the people of Thebes filled the gorge stone work that looked like seats. Hercules and Y/n nodded at each other before bending down to lift up the boulder together enough for the boys to get free as Hercules and Y/n held up boulder together while surprising both Meg and Mel at their strength, Y/n quickly bent down towards the hole and helped the boys out safely in her arms as the people of Thebes lightly applauded the hero and heroine. "How you boys doin'?" Hercules asked as the kids smiled up at Hercules and Y/n. "We're okay now. Jeepers, Mister and Ma'am. You're both really strong." Hercules and Y/n smiled as Y/n kissed their cheeks. "Well, try to be a little more careful next time, okay, little heroes?" Y/n said as she put the boys onto the ground as they ran off waving goodbye. "We sure will." Hercules tossed the boulder aside uncovering a cave as Y/n lightly punched her brother's shoulder smiling as the boys ran up a rock path to Hades.

Hades- *Slurps down a worm from in between his fingers he got from a bowl* "A stirring performance, boys. I was really moved." The blonde boy looked over at the curly brown hair boy. "Jeepers, Mister and Ma'am"?" The blonde shifted back into Panic as the boy with brown hair said to Panic. "I was going for innocence." The boy shifted back into Pain as Hades set his bowl of worms onto the stone chair's arm while he looked over at Meg and Mel. "And, hey, two thumbs way, way up for our leading lady and man. What a dish. What a doll."

Meg & Mel- "Get outta there, you big lug, while you still can." Meg whispered looking at Hercules while Mel looked down at Y/n sadly. "Come on sweetheart, run and get the Tartarus out of here." Mel said as Phil ran towards Hercules and Y/n panting for air.

Hercules & Y/n- *Panting* "Phil, we did great. They even applauded, sort of." Hercules and Y/n told Phil til the three heard low and menacing growling coming from the cave as Phil looked at the cave to gasp.

Phil- "I hate to burst your bubbles, kids, but that ain't applause." Phil said as the three looked into the cave seeing huge bulging red eyes growling still as the thing walked out of the cave towards Hercules, Y/n and Phil. It's claws sank into the rock bed as it revealed itself as a great monster.

Hercules & Y/n- Hercules and Y/n backed away from the monster slowly while taking out their swords. "P-Phil? What do you call that thing?" They asked Phil as he shouted at them. "Two words! Am-scray!" The beast let out a thunderous roar as lightning flashed behind it showing off all it's sharp teeth then hissed making the crowd scream out in fear as Hercules and Y/n stood their ground at the monster.

Hades- "Let's get ready to rumble!" Hades shouted out as it echoed against the gorge walls.