Chapter 5

(picture is what Natilie wore to her Gulf World date)
Chapter 5

I grabbed my bag to pick out my outfit to go to Gulf World. I picked out my grey Coca-Cola tank top, black skinny jeans, black vans, and some plain black sunglasses.

Ever since I've started dating Cameron I've done nothing but smile.

When I finished getting dressed, I entered the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I put my hair in a messy bun, and left.

Cameron was waiting for me in the livingroom, and once he saw me he smiled. I smiled back as he stood up.

"You look beautiful." He said.

I could tell I was blushing, so I tried hiding my face in my hands but Cameron forced me to uncover my face.

"Why do you keep hiding your face when I tell you something that's true?" Cameron asked.

"Cameronnn.. Be quiet... I hate blushing..." I said as Cameron was trying to hug me, but I pushed him away. I can't blush anymore!

"But it's cute when you blush." He smiled as he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest.

"Gosh, Cam. You annoy the hell out of me," I chuckled. "But I still love you."

Cameron smiled as he took my hand and we walked out the door to Gulf World.

***
(at Gulf World)

"HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT. WE'REi HERE." I screeched as I ran inside the place, leaving Cameron outside.

"Natilie!" Cameron laughed.

"What?" I looked back at him in confusion. I'm being myself.

"Act normal, we're in public." Cameron laughed. I shook my head as I let out a small laugh.

"That's not possible," I said. "I'm being myself, Cam."

"I know, I'm just kidding." Cameron said as we walked to the area with the dolphins and seals.

Obviously, Cam and I sat in the front row. As the dolphins were doing tricks,
Cameron and I watched in amazement.

Our love for dolphins was unexplainable. We might be the strangest couple there is, but nobody can judge us.

***

After the dolphin show, Cameron and I ran to the gift shop to buy dolphin souvenirs.

I was looking at something simple to send my mom, like a post card or something.

"Natalieeee.." Cameron called my name, I turned around only to find Cam holding a stuffed dolphin BIGGER than Camallas.

My eyes widened as Cameron handed me the dolphin. "Can we get it?!" I squealed like a toddler asking for everything.

"Of course, anything for you." Cameron said as he walked up to the register and paid for the dolphin.

***

"What do you wanna name the dolphin?" Cameron asked me as we entered the hotel room.

I shrugged my shoulders as I fell on the couch, and shutting my eyes. I was so tired.

"Camilie." I heard Cam say.

"What?"

"Camilie. That's what we can name the dolphin."

"I love it." I said, as I shut my eyes once more and drifted off to sleep, with Camilie still in my hands and Cameron next to me.