Chapter 7

(Picture is what Natilie wore to dinner)
Chapter 7

Cameron and I spent just about the whole day together. We had a lazy day just sitting around and at one point or another I fell asleep on top of Cam.

When I finally woke up, I checked my phone and saw that I had gotten a text from Madelynn. It said: 'Hey girll! Tay and I will be back at the hotel soon, do u and Cameron wanna join us to dinner?'

I replied with a 'yes' and locked my phone. I looked over at Cameron who was still sleeping. He looked so cute! Sadly; I had to wake him up to get ready to go to dinner with Madelynn, Taylor, Harley, and Matt.

"Cam, wake up." I said while trying to shake him awake. It wouldn't work, he's such a heavy sleeper.

I took off my sock and shoved my foot in Cameron's face and wiggled my toes on his face.

I began to laugh as Cameron rolled around, but I continued to wiggle my toes on his face.

"Natilie..." Cam mumbled as he began caressing my foot. He caressed it for a few minutes before he kissed the ball of my foot.

I began dying laughing, and I fell to the floor. Finally Cam woke up, and he didn't even know what he did with my foot.

"Natilie? What's wrong?" Cam asked in a concerned voice.

"What.. You.. Just.. Did!!" I said in between breaths. Cam stared at me funny as I continued to laugh.

"Uh.. What did I do?" He asked.

"Well first off, Madelynn texted me and we're going to dinner with her, Taylor, Harley, and Matt. So I was gonna try waking you up just by shaking you awake but you wouldn't wake up so I shoved my foot in my face and," I paused and began laughing. "You began caressing my foot and let's just say my foot lost it's virginity."

I began dying laughing again, and Cam stared off into space for a good minute before he began laughing along with me.

"Okay, go get ready." I said and kissed Cam.

I walked to my bag to pick out my outfit. I picked out a short mint green tank top with high waisted pineapple shorts, along with plain white sunglasses and sandals.

I left my hair down and without my bangs pulled back.

Finally when I was satisfied with my look, I walked out of the bathroom to find Cameron standing at my bed, waiting for me to get dressed. When he saw me, he stood up and smiled.

"You look amazing!" Cameron complimented and I blushed. Cam and I got dressed on perfect timing, the minute we walked outside of my room Madelynn and Taylor walked into the hotel.

***

As soon as we got to the restaurant, all of us sat down and ordered our drinks and food. Just as I was about to dig in eating, Madelynn asked if we could go to the bathroom.

I put my fork down and followed her to the bathroom.

"Natilie what's that?" Madelynn asked, pointing at my ring Cam gave me.

"Oh it's a promise ring. Cameron gave it to me. I really like him, but I don't know how to show him." I replied.

Yeah, Cameron and I were dating, but he's done so much for me to prove he really loves me. And what have I done? Nothing.

I need to prove to Cameron I really like him.