Chapter 8

Okay so before I begin writing this, I'm just gonna say that this chapter will have different point of view's. So yeah. 😂
-Nora 🐳

Chapter 8

*Natilie's POV*
I woke up beside Cameron, who was sound asleep.. As usual. I heard many footsteps walking all throughout the room, so I'm guessing everybody else was awake.

"Cam, get up." I rolled over and shook him awake. To my surprise, he woke up pretty easily today.

"Ugh.. Why do we have to get up so early?" He whined.

"Cameron," I laughed. "It's 12:30."

Cameron's eyes widened as he got out of bed and slipped some clothes on.
I did the same and we walked out of our room.

"Guys pack up, we're flying to Boise, Idaho." Taylor said.

Everybody went back to their rooms to get their stuff together. I was excited to go to Idaho, I wonder where we're staying this time.

Ever since we went to dinner with Taylor, Madelynn, Harley, and Matt, I've been in my "overthinker thinking mode" for a while now.

I need to prove to Cameron I really do like him.

*Cameron's POV*

The minute Natilie and I woke up, we got dressed and Taylor announced that we were going to Boise, Idaho and to pack up everything.

For a while now I've been thinking.

I wonder if Natilie really likes me, at least as much as I do her. And she seems to be thinking too, I wonder what about.

I hope none of this leads to us breaking up. I really love her and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my world. She's my everything.

But wait, what am I thinking?

I gave her a promise ring, and she promised to love me forever and I promised the same.

Maybe she was faking?

She couldn't have been.

"Cameron, have you ever been to Idaho?" Natilie randomly asked as we got our suitcases and walked out of our bedroom.

"Yeah, but I've never been to Boise, Idaho. Are you okay, babe?" I asked her.

She sighed in what seemed the depressed kind of sigh before answering.

"Yeah.. I'm just thinking." She said.

"About what?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"I think it'd be best if you didn't know." She replied.

*Natilie's POV*

"I think it'd be best if you didn't know." I replied.

I probably should've answered that differently, but it was the truth. I hope he doesn't think anything bad is gonna happen between us, because everything's fine. I'm just seriously thinking right now.