Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Our whole group sat down at the largest table the restaurant had, and I sat beside Cameron.

I was staring off into space, not paying any attention to what was going on. Suddenly, I felt a finger poke my leg. I looked down, Cameron's hand was held out almost as if he wanted to hold my hand or something.

I put my hand on his, and we sat there holding hands.

A few minutes later, the waitress arrived at our table and took our order. Cameron and I shared a Dr.Pepper.

Cameron then leaned over near my ear and whispered, "Come outside with me."

He got up from the table and walked outside, and I followed.

"What's up, Cam?" I asked, trying to play it cool.

He looked at me and took both my hands. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. "Natilie, I know we haven't know each other for too long but.. I love you," He said.

I didn't know what to say. I was frozen, yet I was melting.

"And will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded, as he let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back.

We then walked back inside he restaurant, as Matt and Harley walked outside. I'm assuming they're gonna be a thing shortly, just the same with Taylor and Madelynn.

Cameron and I sat down, and Madelynn looked at me as if she already knew we were dating.

Not much longer, Matt and Harley sat down at our table. They then looked at Madelynn and Taylor as if they were expecting something to happen.

"So.. What's been happening, bitches?" I randomly blurted out, trying to make this less awkward. I failed.

"My butt." Cameron said, and laughed. We laughed together, and the rest of the table looked at us as if we were mentally insane.

***
(After dinner)

The minute everyone entered the hotel room, Taylor and Madelynn walked into a room and shut the door.

I still can't believe I'm dating Cameron Dallas. THE Cameron Dallas. I must be dreaming.

"Cameron," I said, he turned around and smiled at me. "Pinch me."

"What?" He laughed in confusion.

"Pinch me as hard as you can." I demanded.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I know I'm dreaming, I've gotta wake up. This is freaking unreal."

When Cameron heard what I said, he smiled from ear to ear, and he planted a kiss on my forehead. I love him to freaking death.

"This is reality, Natilie," He whispered in my ear. "You're not dreaming."

I rested my head in his chest and breathed in his cologne-smelling scent. I could stay like this forever.

"Cam," I sighed. "I love you."

"How much?" He asked.

"More than I love dolphins."

Cameron squeezed me tighter. "That's a lot," He laughed. "I love you too."

***
(The next morning)

I woke up beside Cameron, he was sound asleep. He's so cute.

I rolled over and looked at my phone, it was 12:49 PM.

"Holy shit, Cam.." I rolled back over to face Cameron, and I tried shaking him awake.

"WHAT?! HIIIIIIIIYAAAAA!" He shot straight up, and did some sort of karate chop move. I scooted away.

"Oh.. Hey." Cameron laughed.

"What the hell was that?!" I laughed.

"My beautiful waking up." Cameron answered, as he did another karate move. He scares me.

"HIIIIIIIIYAAAAA I'M A NINJA!" Cameron screamed. I scooted away more, I scooted so much that I fell off the bed.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asked as he flew out of the bed to come to my aid.

"Yes.." I laughed as I stood up. Cameron hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I forgot to say good morning," Cameron said while still holding me in his arms. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Cam." I said.

"I have a surprise for you.." He smiled.

Oh god. Was he gonna karate chop something again and make me just my ass on the floor again?

"We're going to gulf world to look at dolphins!!" Cameron exclaimed.

"YAAAS! I love you, Cam." I laughed as I tightly hugged him.