Chapter 6

(Picture is the promise ring cameron gave to Natilie)
Chapter 6

I woke up in the same place I fell asleep: on the couch. Everyone was somewhere, I wasn't sure where though. Cameron wasn't next to me, I didn't know where the hell he was.

A few minutes later after sitting in complete silence, Cameron entered the room with a tray.

"Hey, you're awake." He said as he sat down beside me. I nodded, as I yawned.

"I brought you breakfast.. And something else." Cameron smiled.

"Oh gosh, Cam. We've only been dating for a few days, and you've already given me so much." I said.

"Cause I'm just that nice of a boyfriend. But this present, is really special. And no, it's not a giant stuffed dolphin." Cameron laughed.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

Cameron grabbed a small box from the tray, and it looked to be the kind of fancy box only to hold..

Oh no.

Oh god.

Was he gonna propose?!

He opened the box, only to reveal a silver ring with a small diamond on it. It was beautiful.

"Cam..." I said, as I began tearing up. I covered my eyes with my hands, crying in them.

"What's wrong?" Cam asked, concern filling his eyes.

"Nothing," I sniffed. "It's just gorgeous.. And, and.. I love you." I said.

"Well, Natilie, this is my promise ring to you. I promise to never break your heart, to never leave you, and I promise to always love you no matter what." He said.

I scooted closer to him and hugged him as tight as I could. He's so sweet!

"I will always love you." I said, as more tears of joy ran down my face.

***

So for the rest of the day, Cameron and I had a lazy day. We watched a scary movie, and I hid my face in Cameron's arm almost the whole time.

If I wasn't burying my face in his arm during the movie, I was admiring my ring. It was so shiny!

"Are you okay?" Cameron asked the second the movie went off.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Because, you've been staring at your ring ever since it was put on your finger." Cameron laughed.

"Because I love it, it's beautiful." I chuckled along with him.

"I love you, Natilie." He smiled.

"I love you too, Cam." I said.