Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(Natilie's POV)

I was sitting on the couch, watching my favorite shows on Netflix and eating a bunch of junk food.

"Hey babe." Cameron said as he walked into the living-room.

I just looked at him because my mouth was filled with food.

"Haaaakkkk!" I said, trying to say "hi", but choking on my food. Cameron laughed at me as he sat down next to me.

"We're going out tonight." Cam simply said and kissed my forehead. "Okay babe." I replied and got up to get dressed.

Cam didn't even tell me where we're going, but wherever we're going I hope it's awesome.

***

Cameron walked me into an empty restaurant that we had our first date in. It was really dark, the only thing that lit the room was candles. There was a picnic set up on the ground.

"It's beautiful." I said while my eyes filled with amazement.

"I know.. Just like you." Cam smiled.

After we finished eating, I stood up. Just then, Cam got down on one knee. I began tearing up.

"Natilie," He began.

I covered my mouth with my hands. "I know that we've only been dating for exactly 1 year and 7 months so I don't know why its took me so long to ask you but uh.."

I smiled and nodded for him to continue.

"Will you do me the honor of being the one and only Natilie Dallas?" He finally finished.

"OF COURSE DIP SHIT!!" I said before bursting into tears of happiness. Cam pulled me into a huge hug and spun me around.

After the picnic and proposal, Cam took us for a walk on the pier to look at dolphins. Our relationship is the best.

"Cam, what do you see in me?" I randomly asked.

"Well, you're not afraid to be yourself, and I love that. You're always weird and in a jumpy mood, which is everything a guy could ever want. I love you, Natilie." He said.

***
(Later on that afternoon)

I was laying down in my bed, when I decided to text all the girls. - Harley, Madelynn, Milly, and Jenna, Shawn's girlfriend-

'Hey have all of us girls meet up at the café tomorrow.' I said, and sent the text.