Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Natilie's POV)

Today everyone is going to Georgia. I'm so excited! We're going to go shopping before the flight.

"Hey, Nat. You excited to go to Atlanta?" Cam asked as he kissed me.

I nodded and smiled the biggest smile I could. Atlanta is freaking awesome.

When I was done packing everything, I ran out my bedroom and out the hotel door. Everyone else followed in my footsteps, trying to catch up.

*now shopping*

We immediately went to Hollister. Nothing really seemed to catch our eye, until Madelynn and I saw one thing that we must get.

It was a shark onesie, which Brent Rivera has. Madelynn and I ran to it, smiling like lunatics.

"We MUST get these! They're amazing!" Madelynn said while still smiling.

We finally found our sizes, and tried them on. Luckily they fit perfectly.

***
(after shopping)

We all ended up buying a lot of clothes. We went to many different stores that we've never been to before, and we went out to lunch.

The minute we got to the hotel, we threw our bags in our rooms. Harley then fell on the couch, and sighed in exhaustion.

Madelynn and I put on our shark onesies, not really caring what our boyfriends would say.

"Natilie, I love your onesie, but you've gotta change to get on the plane." Cam said, trying to be as sweet as possible.

Hell. No. I love Cameron, but I'm not taking this off.

"No. Sorry Cam, but I love this onesie as much as I love you." I laughed.

So I wore the onesie on the plane. Everybody stared at me, but I didn't care.

***

Later on we arrived at the gym that apparently Madelynn grew up at. We both wore our onesies, still.

"Cam, why're we at a gym? I don't work out." I laughed.

"You may not, but I do." Cameron said as he took off his shirt, revealing his muscles and abs.

My mouth fell to the floor.

What a hot moment that was.

"Okay! Go ahead and work out, babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He knew I was letting him do this just to see his abs and muscles, but he didn't care.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapter! I wasn't sure what to write about. But OMG, 200 views already! This is amazing! Thanks everyone!
-Noraa