Chapter 4

3th POV

'Well well well, look who we have here...' someone said from behind Mal when she was changing her books in her locker.

She hadn't heard that voice in months and wasn't too thrilled to hear it again.

Mal closed her eyes for a few seconds and then slowly turned around.

'Hi Uma, how are you?' she asked as politely as possible.

Uma looked at her at first a little shocked, but then she grinned. 'Knocked up already, are we?'

Mal fakely smiled at her. 'What do you want?'

'Just wanted to say hello to my dear old friend. Haven't seen you in a while,' she said.

'Okay then, good to see you again too, Uma. Bye now,' Mal said and shut her locker to walk away.

'Wait,' Uma said and Mal stopped and slowly turned around.

'What?' she asked annoyed.

'Aren't you gonna tell me about, I don't know, the human growing inside you?' she asked.

'I really don't think that's any of your business,' Mal told her.

'O, come on, can you at least tell me who the lucky guy is?' she asked mockingly.

'There is no lucky guy, okay,' she told her. 'Goodbye.'

Uma rolled her eyes and walked to Harry and Gill's dorm.

Uma had gotten a one person dorm in the girls part of the sleeping quarters, luckily for Mal not close to her and Evie's dorm. Gil and Harry got a two person dorm together, unfortunately pretty close to Carlos and Jay's dorm.

She walked into the dorm and sat down on a chair.

'So, guess who I ran into today?' she asked the boys who were playing some video game on the tv.

'Who?' Harry asked, not looking up from his game.

'Your ex-girlfriend,' Uma told him.

'Kathy?' Harry asked confused, looking at her. 'Is she here?'

'No, not that brat,' she said rolling her eyes. 'I was talking about Mal.'

'O, her,' Harry said, continuing his game. 'Did she become ugly?'

'Well, if I were a guy, I'd love to go out with her,' Uma said. 'Well, if she weren't pregnant then of course.'

Harry looked up shocked. 'What did you say now?'

'I said "if I were a guy, I'd love to go out with her, if she weren't pregnant",' Uma repeated.

'She- she's... pregnant?' Harry asked stammering.

'Yup,' she said.

Harry's mouth dropped. 'Wha- but-.'

Uma sat slumped in a chair. 'Why do you even care?'

'I- I do not care,' Harry lied while sitting down too.

'Good,' Uma said.

'Good,' Harry said back with his arms crossed.

____________________________________________________________________________

'Harry, I told you already, I'm sure she is,' Uma said walking with Harry through the hallways tuesday morning.

'I just wanna see it for myself,' Harry said stubborn walking fastly to Mal's locker.

'So, you're just gonna wait by your pregnant ex-girlfriend's locker to randomly look at her?' Uma asked him, walking next to him.