Chapter 15

I know I've said this a lot of times, but just in case you forgot, I love to put Friends (inspired) scenes in my story, so if some parts sound familiar, that's why. Enjoy! :D

3th POV

'Hey,' Evie said, walking into the room with two coffees.

'Hey,' Mal greeted her back.

'Who's that?' she asked Mal, looking at the couple on the other side of the room.

'New people,' Mal said.

'What happened to the Disgustingtons?' Evie asked her.

'They're having their baby,' Mal said, slightly frustrated. 'It's not fair, E, I got here first. Right after you left, they wheeled her off into delivery. Oh, but not before she gave me a nice juicy shot of little Jamie just crownin' away.'

'Wow. Sorry,' Evie said, sitting down. 'So, uh, how are the new people?'

'Well, they have uh some unusual pet names for each other, including uhm evil bitch and uh sick bastard,' Mal told her.

Evie gave them a quick look, but then Mal had another contraction. 'Oh, god, oh, contraction.'

'Okay, okay, just breathe,' Evie said, holding her.

'Are you looking at her?' the woman on the other bed asked the man who was with her.

'No!' he told her.

'Don't you look at her you sick bastard,' she told him.

'Honey, I swear, I wasn't looking at her,' he told her.

'She's in labor,' she told him. 'You like that, you sick son of a bitch?'

'Uh, I'm just gonna...' Evie said closing the curtain between the two beds.

'See, see, it's because you were looking, you fat pervert,' she told him.

'No, no, I'm sure no one was looking,' Evie assured them. 'Just want some privacy.'

'You miss your girlfriend?' they heard the woman ask the man.

'Just ignore them, okay,' Evie told Mal as she fluffed her pillow.

'Evie, Evie,' Mal then said.

'What, what?' she asked.

'He's looking at me,' she told him, looking away from the man.

Evie turned around and saw the man looking from the other side of the curtain.

'Hey! You want to live to see your baby?' she asked him angrily.

'Don't you talk to my husband like that, you stupid bastard!' the woman told Evie.

Evie turned back to Mal who was also done with them already.

____________________________________________________________________________

'Come on, you stupid machine,' Harry said frustrated while shaking the vending machine. 'Come on!'

'Oh, it ate your money?' Uma asked him.

Harry turned around. 'No.'

Uma rolled her eyes. 'Alright, I'll see you downstairs then.'

'Alright,' Harry said, continuing to shake the machine.

'Hey, I got one, I got one!' he said happy.

Uma walked back to the waiting room.

'Hey, where's Harry?' Jay asked her.

'Shaking the vending machine upstairs,' she said, sitting down.