6 • Misunderstanding

"I missed my shot with you, didn't I."

○○○

"I'm sorry, Deku. You know I'm with Tsu now." I didn't want to upset the boy, but he did miss his chance. But how could I tell him that to his face?
"The best chance we had to form something between us, was during our first year. I'm sorry."

"Yep." He stood up, and walked away. That was it.

"Hey, Chako? Everything ok?" It was Tsu. Thank goodness. I was about to break down. "Deku didn't look to happy." She spoke in her usual voice.
God, she makes me feel much calmer.

"Hey, Tsu. Can I have some cuddles please?" I opened my arms, a defeated look on my face.

"Of course. Ribbit." She stepped closer to me, and without any hesitation, she held me. "I hope you are okay."

○○○

It's been a few days since Deku asked his question. In that time, Tsu has been keeping me company, and Deku has been somewhat quiet. I was growing a little worried about him.

"Chako? Why don't you go try talk to him? He may need it. Ribbit." Tsu sounded a little unsure, but serious.

"I'll try.." I gave her a hug, then left for his dorm. Already, I missed the atmoshphere in Tsu's room.
Dang, I'm head over heals for her!

A few minutes later, I arrived at Deku's dorm room. Hesitantly, I knocked on his door. Inside, I could hear rustling, then the unlock of the door, and as it opened, I could see his usual smiling self.

"Uraraka! Hi!" He opened the door fully, his eyes shining. "Please come in." He stepped aside, motioning for me to enter. I walked into his room, and we both sat on the edge of his bed. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your question? You know, the one you asked a few days ago?" He looked happier now, moving a little closer to me. "Umm, so I was wondering if-"

He moved more closer, and pressed his lips against mine. His hand held onto my cheek. What the hell is he doing?!

"Uh. Okay. Ribbet." That was the saddest ribbet I have ever heard Tsu give. "I just came by to see if things were okay. Goodbye, Uraraka."
She closed the door, and I could hear her jump away, crying.

"Tsu!" I jumped up, and ran for the door, but Deku grabbed my wrist, and held me back. "Let go!"

"But you wanted to talk to me, right? Stay and talk." He had a stern look on his face. Nope. This is NOT happening!
I turned my hand so my fingers were pressed against his skin, and I activated my quirk. "What are you doing, Uraraka?!"

"You won't let go? Fine. Let's go out to the common room so you can tell everyone what happened!" I said angrily, holding onto his hand tight.
I walked to the door, and opened it with my spare hand, before walking to the common room. It was weird pulling a weightless person, but he went to far. This was not like him.

Down the stairs, around the corners, and we arrived. As expected, the rest of the students were looking a little concerned. I don't blame them at all.
The odd one out here, was Jirou. She had a very guilty look on her face.

"Where is, Tsu?" I asked Iida, who looked just about ready to start lecturing me for how this is wrong.

"She took off out the front door and kept moving towards town!" He grabbed Deku from me, and had a pretty mad look on his face. "I suggest you go after her before it gets to late!"