9 • Happy After All

It's been a few months since everything and everyone settled down. Deku slowly got over me, and found out that Iida had a crush on him. It's cute because now they are dating!

It was the last day of semester 1; half way through year 2 already! Everyone has been feeling a little down though lately; school was becoming more like a proper home for us all.

"Yay! It's lunch time! Woooh!" Mina yelled as she ran through the classroom door.

"Bout time, too. My stomach was killing me." Jirou grumbled as she left the room with Momo.

"Chako? Did you want me to save you a seat?" Froppy asked quietly. "You know, if you are still gonna talk to Midoriya?"

"Thank you, Tsu. I won't be long." I gave her a little forehead kiss, and sure enough, Iida started yelling. We all just laughed it off and went on our way. "Deku? Can we talk?"

"Oh! Hey, Uraraka! What's up?" He looked nervous. A light red burning on his cheeks. He looked around him, trying to find means of escape.

"Lately, for the last couple months, you and I have been somewhat distant. And I want to change that. You know, back to how we were in year one? Friends and all that?" I was now nervous too, fiddling with my fingers.

"I understand that. I do. And I would like that very much. But about the things I've said and done-"

"I knew that was gonna come up. Look, all of the first year, since the time I caught you, and then caught you again, I had the biggest crush on you. I was head over heals and wanted nothing more than to see you happy. Even if I wasn't in that newfound happiness. I watched you progress and grow, and slowly, I felt like all I'd ever be to you, was support. Or, someone on the side.
As the year slowly came to an end, and we all began heading off for our breaks, I realised that I couldn't sleep. You were on my mind. I wondered how you were, you know? But one day, I bumped into Tsu, and it clicked; I like her, and have done for quite a bit. Then the stuff you did? It made everything confusing because-"

"Uraraka. You know I'm gay." He looked calm. And very sure of himself. "When I went and saw Recovery Girl, she was stuck with what could've been the problem, because it wasn't physical. It was mental. I overworked myself, and it flipped something in my brain. So once she figured it out, she went straight to work and fixed me up.
With the stuff that happened, I really am sorry. But, I like boys. Iida especially. So yeah.."

"Well. That answers everything then doesn't it." I smiled, and held out my hand. He placed his hand in mine, and we shook hands. "What do you say then? Friends?"

"Friends!" He shouted, before running off to get lunch. "See you there!"

○○○

2 Years Later

So, it's our first year after graduation, and everything was going great! Tsu and I were now living together, and Iida and Deku finally got a place together. Cute!

The hero side of our lives were pretty steady; of course, Bakugo was trying to steal all the spotlight and become number one. Yet, since we graduated, he has only remained in the top 20. Deku however, he was climbing. He was number 16. And at such a young age too! Iida kept going with his family business, leading the family name to greatness.

Tsu and I? We were rescue heroes more than anything. As much as we could fight and protect, we found that rescuing was much easier with our quirks. Also, we worked super well together!

Life was nice. I couldn't ask for anything better.