8 • Class in Full Bloom

"You two are so cute!" Mina shouted from the floor in front of the couch.

"Mina?! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I shouted with a blush on my face. "Thank you!"

"I wish I had someone special," she pouted, starfished on her back.

"I'm sure you will find someone soon. Ribbet." Tsu said softly, walking over to and sitting on the couch.

"Yeah! Everyone here will find someone soon!" Kirishima shouted in a very enthusiastically tone.

"Tsch. Shut up Shitty Hair~" Bakugo folded his arms, and turned his head away from everyone.

We all sat together on the floor or couch, and just spoke, laughed, and shared some serious moments we've been through; connecting more as a somewhat family of sorts.

"Ah, hello everybody." Iida spoke from the front doors. Deku was next to him, a light blush on his face.

"Oooh, Deku! I see that blush!" Mina said with a wide smile. "Spill. What happened?!"

"What do you think happened, Racoon Eyes? They hooked up or some stupid shit." Bakugo did not sound happy. Nor did he look it. Yet, his tone gave a hint of disgust.
Does he not want Deku to be happy?

"Midoriya and I have offically started dating. That is all. I am off to bed. Goodnight everyone." Iida proclaimed, walking off confidently.

"But it's not even 12 o'clock yet?" Mina whispered, a confused look on her pink face.

"Sorry about him. We were up all night talking. Good thing it's a weekend, huh." Deku looked tired too.

"Now most of the class has someone, except me." A very sad Mina said.

"You could always ask Shiozaki out? Everyone knows she likes you." Jirou interjected, slowly walking into the common room with Momo.

Without so much as a warning, Mina was off towards 1-B's dormatory.

"There she goes." Jirou smiled.

Everything was looking up. Smiles all round. We were all growing up.