1-The calm before the storm

today's the 1st of january 2020 in south korea. as heavy rain drops start to fall down on the big city, some netizens hurry themselves up to their houses while others gather up in herd under the subways.

other than that, the streets are pretty much quiet and no big news have been announced...yet. it's the perfect moment to quote this morning as "the calm before the storm."

it's time. yoongi and his whole management crew reunite around a big white table located in the extension of his official office.

he is sitting at the end of the table at the ceo's chair. lost expression, eyebrows frowned, elbows buried in the table with both his hands up forming a fist under his chin, jaw tight.

he's nervous.

will this save his already well-damaged career or make it even worse than it already is? he doesn't know. yeah, he's fucking nervous.

"yoongi, dispatch is ready to drop the news." one of his staff manager says as it cuts him off in his thoughts.

"they're just waiting for your final approval."

a silence follows in the big room. tensions are high as everyone is anticipating the ceo's last verdict. after a couple of seconds that felt like hours, yoongi gives a simple nod of the head and the news is ready to be spread.

"mins.y entertainment's ceo allegedly dating asia's It girl jennie kim, dispatch says." -all kpop

" -all kpop

"rapper min yoongi has reportedly been dating korea's biggest treasure jennie kim, for a month

"rapper min yoongi has reportedly been dating korea's biggest treasure jennie kim, for a month." -koreaboo

" -koreaboo