Glinda's Diary October 12th

Uggggggg! Elfie can be so stubborn!! She totally blew any chances with the wizard and then she tried to get me to run away with her! I will start from the beginning. The day was great at first. We went shopping did some site seeing and went to Wizamainia!! Then when we went to the meeting with the wizard it all went wrong. She first was asked to do a spell from a book the wizard gave her, but it caused some monkeys that were hidden behind a screen to sprout wings! It really upset Elfaba! But apparently it was all part of the wizards plan and he was just using her magic!! Then I realized that the wizard might like me more that her, so I played along with his plans. Elfie tried to change the monkeys back to their normal state, but the magic doesn't work like that. Once she found out the spell was irreversible, she had a tantrum and fled up to the tower! I chased her and she told me that she was no longer going to be a part of Ozian society any longer! But the worst thing is the wizard has convinced everyone that Elfie is wicked! She enchanted a broomstick to make it fly and decided to go into exile and save animals! She asked me to go with her, she said we could be powerful together, but I couldn't except. I had too much to leave! Plus, with her out of the way I can get the apprentice job with the wizard and still get married to Fiyero! My dreams are finally coming true!