𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 [ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ]

We aren't perfect, nowhere close to it. And we never will be, but our love can never be defeated.

Like any couple, we have issues. Yes, we're stronger than many, but that doesn't mean that we don't have moments when darkness consumes us. There are two sides to a person, the light, and the shadow. As the names might suggest, it's basically like the angel and the demon that advise people in cartoons.

Many people see us as the perfect couple because that's what we always show them. In front of the cameras, we have no issues. But when they aren't rolling, we're the same as any other couple. The feeling of defeat and tiredness have tried to control us many times, giving us the feeling of wanting to give up. But no, we gain our stolen minds back and keep going. Our love is too strong to be broken, but the pressure can take a toll on us, and our relationship.

It's extremely hard, to not just throw everything out the window. With all the judging eyes that stare at us with hatred and disappointment. They make us feel small as they shower us with their negativity, but as soon as our hands lace together, all that is gone. During tough times, our shadows become very strong, they feed on the bad feelings and thoughts. They whisper things lowly next to our ears as we sleep, trying to make us break. They can make cracks that we fix, together. Their whispers can sometimes get to us, causing either a small or serious fight. But, we always fix it.

Many of our friends have told us we're soulmates. When the pressure got too much, we tried to part. That's when we realized we can't stay away from each other. The second we broke up, we felt as if a piece of our soul was removed, we could only find comfort in each other. Wanting nothing else than to feel each other's arms around our bodies. Our love has been complicated since we first got together, it was hard to accept for the people around us, for a while the only people who fully supported us were the members. Specially Jimin. He called himself the #1 taekook shipper.

Back to the topic, we are often under a lot of pressure. Not only because we're two gay men dating in a society that only looks to hurt others, but because we are idols. WE are overlooked as perfect people that never go through anything, almost as if we were robots made to sing and dance around on stage. Many of our 'fans' often act as if we weren't people. The thing is, sometimes we feel more than those that live normal lives. We have to deal with the busy schedules, depression, anxiety, and the fact that we have sentenced ourselves to a life that will never be normal again. Some people will never understand that we are tired, and we want breaks, that we have the same stamina as others our age.

We are mannequins that have to fake a lot during the times of pain when our shadows become so strong that they get very close to destroying us. Again, this happens to many, sometimes the darkness overpowers the light. It can't be helped when we live in such a messed up community that finds satisfaction in the pain that others feel. We have gone through hell and back, and that has only made us stronger. No matter how many times people think they've brought us down, we will always get back up. Holding each other's hands we will defeat the enemy.

Through many ups and downs, holding on to each other. Not having the thought of letting go, ignoring the disgusting whispers that we heard in our head. The thoughts placed there kept us awake, but our bond has always been sharp enough to cut what wanted to hurt us.

We aren't perfect, not close to it. But our love is stronger than the hate we receive.