Chapter One

The armored men threw Sam body down in front of the queen. They (the men) looked at each other proudly because this was the time the queen suppose to tell them they've moved up as guards, but she didn't.

She stood up, her personal guards following closely behind her because after all, they had to protect their queen.

"I told you not to hurt her."

Her voice being low and deadly like always, made the rookie guards bow their head in shame. She pulled out her double swords and instantly cut both of their heads off.

"Take her down to the healer."

The queen walked away to clean her swords as her guards picked up Sam body and carried her downstairs to the healer.

"The queen sent her down." The taller guard said while laying her on the table/bed.

The healer immediately begin working on Sam. About an hour later, with the old guards was dead and new guards came in with the queen following behind. The healer was finished but Sam was still asleep.

The queen walked in while the healer was reading a book,"Wake her up."

The healer cleared her throat,"I don't think it would be wise to wake her right now."

The queen pulled out her sword once again making the healer rush to Sam side. You see, the queen is not good or bad, she doesn't like when she tell someone to do something and they does the opposite.

"Hello?" The healer said over Sam lightly tapping her face.

Sam opened her eyes, which was bloodshot red. All of the people surround around the bed as Sam put her hand on the healers face.

"Yourrrr so fucking sexy." Sam slurred out towards the healer not realizing there was more people in the room.

"Why does she sound like that?" The queen asked the healer.

"It's the painkillers. You should probably consider talking to her now because the next time she wakes up it won't be this welcoming." The healer suggested.

Sam guided the healer handed down between her legs causing the healer to gasp,"She has a penis!"

The queen slapped the healer hands away from Sam. Before either of them could get a word out to argue, Sam started to giggle.

As the giggle went on for a minute, the queen spoke,"How much did you give her?"

"Not that much." Replies the healer.

Sam looked at the next woman in the room,"I'm so fucking horny."

The healer dropped some medication as the bodyguards cleared their throat.

Sam giggles again and looked at the healer,"Are you going to help me out when everyone leaves? I wouldn't tell if you don't."

The queen watched closely as Sam interacted with her healer. She also noticed how the healer was enjoying every second of it.

Sam threw her head back and sigh,"Where's my wife and kids? My mother? If you help me find them I'll give you a nice fucking before I leave."

The healer injected her with another shoot making her go fast asleep.

The queen looked at her bodyguards,"Find me the other bodyguard that was sent out two days ago to find her. Don't keep me waiting."

"Yes, my queen."

As soon as the bodyguards stepped out the door the queen took a seat causing the healer to look at her.

"She's going to be out a while. I could send for you when she wakes up." The healer insisted.

The queen ignored her and started looking out the window.

"What's wrong with you Bella? You've been acting different all month." The healer asked her queen.

Knowing Jasmine wouldn't stop asking questions, the queen stood up,"I will be back in two hours."

Like
Comment
Vote