Chapter Four

Sam POV

"Don't seem like you did." She mumbled back and pulled away.

My mom stepped closer and touched my face. Her hand started roaming all over the bruises and marks making me flinch.

She glanced at me then towards the queen and bodyguards,"What happened to your face?"

"I ran into a pole, a couple of times." I said sarcastically.

The Queen looked at Jasmine and nodded her head,"Take the wife and children to their rooms."

"I want to stay with you." Josiah said hugging my leg.

"Josiah." Malissa said with an attitude causing me to look back at her.

He instantly let go of my leg and walked away with Jasmine. The queen started to walk another direction while motioning for us to follow. We finally came to a room. When we walked in, I sat in the first chair I seen, it was tiring walking around this castle.

The queen looked at the guards,"Wait Outside the door."

She talks to them with so much disrespect. Couldn't be me. Half of these guards is older or at least the same age (based off of looks) as her, did her parents not teach her about being respectful? I'm surprised they haven't gotten together to kick her ass yet.

"Sam?" My mother calls out.

I get out of my dream world and look at her,"Yes?"

Mom sighed,"What do you think about it?"

"About what?" I asked clueless.

"She says she took you so I can keep my end of the deal." She answered.

I stood up,"Deal? What deal? Are you selling us? My Family? Do you owe her some money?"

"Umm what? No." She rolled her eyes.

"I had to give her some information, still do, and since money wouldn't be valuable in the near future, she took you so I didn't have any other choice but to come here." She continued.

What the hell is she talking about? Money wouldn't be Valuable? The near future? Hold on, slow down.

The queen stood up,"The worlds ending. Your mom gave me information on that, we have a bunker to live in. Since money wouldn't be valuable I thought your mom would try to leave and stop giving me information, so I took you. How is that so HARD to understand?"

See what I mean? This bitch is very disrespectful.

I looked at my mom and smiled,"Maybe you should go get some rest."

She stood up,"We will talk about this another time, I have to go and check on my grandchildren."

"Guards." The queen announced.

They immediately entered the room waiting for their next orders.

"Take her to the wife and kids, hurry back."

My mom followed them out making me look towards the queen,"Do you not have any respect? You talk to them as if their dirt under your fucking feet."

She started coming towards me while her hand laid on her sword.

But that didn't stop me.

"Your shit without that sword weak ass bitch. You told them guards to hurry back because you're scared. Scared of m-"

She instantly hit me in my face.

I could feel all of my anger instantly going to my fist. I couldn't think to try to calm myself down. I swung on her making her duck but I already had another fist coming towards her face.