Chapter Twelve

Sam POV

I woke up coughing again with the taste of blood still in my mouth. I couldn't open my eyes but I felt a needle going into my arm making me instantly hit the person and moving the needle.

This time the coughing was worst. I felt someone hold my arms down as another needle went into the opposite arm putting me back to sleep.

..A few hours later..

I tried opening my eyes again but they still wouldn't open.

"Give it some time." I heard a voice.

Clearing my throat, I could've vomited again at the smell that's going around in my mouth.

Someone picked up my head and put something to my lips. I quickly opened my mouth to drink the water but soon realize mouthwash was mixed with it.

I leaned back and sigh when I had enough of it.

"Your family is here."

That was Jasmine voice.

"Do you want them to be here?" She asked.

Family? My son told me he was happy that I got to see my wife cheat, that's some shit.

Hmph.

My wife.

I guess she could call us even now.

"No."

Immediately someone started crying.

I heard a lot of noises as well as the door being opened.

"They are gone, I'm going to step out I will come back later." Jasmine said then left.

I quickly wiped my eyes and forced them open. Looking around at all the machines, I pulled all that off of me and stood up. My clothes was beside the bed.

When I finished putting them on I stood up almost falling backwards from how dizzy I was.

I started walking towards the door and realized wasn't anything wrong with me. I opened the door to be faced with two guards.

"Your not suppose to be up." One of them said.

I looked at him and walked passed them going to the queen and I room. Half way there, my chest started to get hot, ignoring it, I finally made it to the room door.

No guards.

I quickly went into the room laid down on the bed.

"Bubba?"

Josiah? What's he doing in here?

"Josiah?"

He came and laid beside me in the bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I questioned.

He touch my face,"Bubba you don't look so good."

He got up and ran out the room, probably to get some help but I was fine.

Other than my burning chest.

But I can sleep that off.

I closed my eyes quickly falling asleep.

I felt someone poke my nose,"Bubba?"

Smiling, I ignored him the first time.

Before he could speak again, I grabbed his face and brought him closer to me making him laugh. Looking around I only saw The queen but she was looking at the water.