Chapter Eighteen

'Don't you dare look back
just keep your eyes on me
I said your holding back
She said shut up and dance with me!
This woman is my destiny'
—————————————————————

Well I thought I was getting some sleep. Bella barged in right behind me.

"How dare you put me on the spot like that!" She started.

I laughed maybe my mother was right. Maybe, just maybe, I needed Malissa more than I thought.

I cleared my throat,"You don't think they deserve a break? We've been down here for months and my mom had the first time to tell me she had a good nights rest!"

"I don't know who you play me for but my family health come before anything." I sigh.

What's wrong with me? I don't know but I am tired. So tired I can cry. So tired that I almost can put a gun to my head an end all of the...all of the...what is it?

It couldn't be pain...I've been doing wrong so I COULDN'T be the one in pain.

"This isn't going to work. You have your army to focus on before I can get into a relationship with you." I tried to ease out in the calmest way ever.

But in all honesty, Bella and I relationship felt ALOT like Malissas and I relationship. Almost the same problems.

Im the problem.

She laughed the most saddest laugh,"No way."

"Your mother say 'go be with her' and you go be with her? What about me? You've dragged me into this!" She cried.

What and the god giving fuck? She could cry? I mean of course she could cry but over me?

"I...I love you." She said threw the cries.

I felt something wet on my face and didn't realize I was too crying.

"How could you love me? I've done nothing to prove that I love you? Have I done anything that made you smile? Even laugh? How could you love me?" The more questions I had for her, the more tears I had to wash.

I stood up,"And we've been together for months."

All of sudden I started to have flashbacks of when Malissa and I first got together.

*years ago*

"Sam come get into the pool!" Malissa yelled from outside.

She didn't have to tell me twice, I started undressing as I ran threw her house. The moment I reached the pool I didn't have anything on but boxers and sports bra.

"Cannon ball!" I yelled before the water pulled me underwater.

When I resurfaced, she was laughing and pointing down between my legs. Suddenly it felt weird until I noticed my boxers floating around in the water.

I cleared my throat,"Well I'm all for skinny dipping if your up for it.."

After she finished laughing she quickly replied.