Chapter Sixteen

Sam POV

I'm fucked up. The bar doesn't have any alcohol because The queen wants everyone healthy. But Fox had homemade moonshine.

I watched the girls dance together.

Malissa sat beside me and grabbed my face making me look towards them.

"You can't go to your room like this. The queen can't know we still have alcohol." Fox said sitting water down in front of me.

After he walked away, Malissa pulled my face to her,"Want to stay with me tonight?"

She kissed my ear and started sucking on my neck. I tried to push her off of me but it was no use. The lights in the bar went off an disco lights came on.

I laughed, someone about to get fucked.

Malissa grabbed my hand and put it up her skirt. Damn she wet. As I fingered her, she pulled out my member and started kissing it.

She stood up and sat down on it.

Man I'm glad these booths are tall.

"Stop, I have someone." I slurred out making her move faster.

Well that was a waste of my breath.

She moaned,"It's been awhile since I've been this full."

I pulled her shirt up and latched on to her breast.

"Oh shit! The queen coming and she has guards!" Someone yelled.

Malissa started going faster chasing her climax. She finally came all over my member and stood up to fix her clothes.

I started fixing my clothes and finished as soon as they turned the lights on. Quickly, I went and sat at the bar away from Malissa.

Fox came and sat beside me,"You have makeup all over your neck and shirt."

He gave me a towel but it was too late.

Bella was already standing in the middle of the bar. Mostly everybody had their head down because they didn't want her to see them.

"It's pass curfew."

I continued washing the makeup off as everybody started leaving. Malissa walked up to me and grabbed the towel.

"You missed a spot."

Before she could wipe Bella snatched the towel out of her hands,"She can do it when we get to the room."

Malissa looked at me then The queen.

Oh shit.

"You finally got your dream woman." Malissa said eyeing Bella.

I stood up ready to leave, my stomach started to turn and do flips. I don't feel good.

"It's pass curfew, go to your room." Bella told her ignoring what she just said.

Malissa looked her up and down,"I'm a grown ass woman I don't have a curfew."

I should probably say something but my mouth is too tired to talk.

"Either you walk away or my guards will throw you in a cell." She threatened.

Malissa smirked,"Your guards isn't going to touch me."

"Just go home Malissa." I finally said.

"Yes Daddy."

My spit got caught in my throat when Bella put her sword to Malissa neck. No words was said. I pulled Bella away from Malissa. She finally walked away but not before blowing a kiss to me.