Chapter Fifteen

Sam POV

I stood beside some guys who looked way over my age. It was kind of crowded but it was just our section here.

"I can't wait to get back in shape." One of them said.

The other one laughed,"That was years ago."

Some guards stepped forward,"Some of you will stay here and train, the other half will go and train to shoot. Then we will pick whether you shoot or fight."

This should be interesting..

"Ladies will go shoot first, The guys will stay and fight."

The buff guy said,"I'm really too old for this shit."

The guards motioned for two men too step up.

When they did, he pushed one of them on the next one and yelled,"Fight!"

The men pushed off of each other and stepped back causing the guard to get angry enough to hit one of the men making him break his nose.

"Their queen let them do this?" One of the guys beside me asked.

I looked around for her.

She must've went with the ladies.

I walked up with a couple more guys and pushed the guard off the guy then helped the guy up that was bleeding.

The guard snickers,"The women just left."

I laughed,"I will have your Mom cumming in two minutes—fucking with me."

"What is this?" The Queen asked walking closer.

He stepped up but the other guard pulled him back,"That's the girl that put David in the nursing room."

"She's a weak bitch, David can't fight anyway." He boasted while smirking.

I swung but one of the guys that was standing beside me caught my arm,"Walk with us, your leaving."

I snatched my arm away and walked away, I Don't need no fucking training.

"Go cry bitch, when your finished bring some of those tears and wash my cum stains on your mom bed." His buddies laughed.

I stopped—That's some nasty shit. I came back to him full force, I first connected to his face making all of the other men jump on him. I smiled. I don't know even know these guys and their helping me. That smile was cut short when all of guards rushed in and separated us.

"Take them all to the cells."

One of the guys that helped me started yelling,"They started it! But I'm not surprised you don't say anything to them because their your fucking guards."

"It's okay Terry, their going to get what's coming."

All of us followed the new guards to the cells. We were placed four to a cell, I had the three guys that was standing beside me on the wall. One of them, Terry, continued to paced the floor.

"Thank you, for helping me." I told all of them.

They waved me off,"We had to stop him early before it get too late to do anything about it."

"What's your name young blood?" One of them stood up and asked.

"Sam."

He nodded,"This is Terry, Malcolm and my name is Fox."

I sat down on the bed and listened to them talk about their families.

"You got family young blood?" Fox asked me.