Chapter 4: making love scene

Cody's POV
When me and Cody were doing eating Cody starts taking me to his room. He literally just pushes me on the bed and Cody tells me "hey Adriana do you want to see something cool" I said "sure Cody what do you want to show me" he locks his room door and put a love song called "Call out my name" by the weekend.

⚠️Warning Smut⚠️
When Cody put that on the song he starts taking off his shirt to show his abs and skin. Then he says "do you like what you see Adriana" I said " yes I do Cody" then he starts taking off his pants and his boxers to reveal his length. When I saw big it was my face turned bright red then Cody started crawling on top of me and saying that "Make love to me Adriana I want your hot and sexy body" I said "ok I will cody bellinger" trying to tease him. So first Cody started to kiss my lips while he was plugging his dick in me then Cody asked me "ride on me Baby" so I did what he said. I said "hey Cody I like how you put your dick in me go faster" he said "I will how does that feel" I said "it feels so good"  then on accident I called Cody daddy by accident. But he was fine with it he said "You could call me daddy anyway you want" I said "ok daddy can I touch your beard" he said " yes you can." After Cody plugged me Cody asked " Hey baby do you do you want to be my girlfriend" I said "sure daddy I will just for you" so he said "thank you I love you" I said "I love you too cody."