Chapter:6 Cody taking me on a date

Cody's POV
I woke up on a Saturday morning and I thought of something that I should take me and my girlfriend out somewhere on a date like the beach in Arizona. So, I had to make a reservation for the house on the beach that we are going to stay for. It looked like this

It was so awesome I think she would really love it and also I have a special present on the bed over there at the place that we are going to stay at

It was so awesome I think she would really love it and also I have a special present on the bed over there at the place that we are going to stay at. Later my girlfriend woke up and made coffee but I said "No baby let me make it for you" she said "ok Cody why are you so excited" he said "because I have to tell you something really cool and I think you might really like it a lot" she said "what is it cody" I said "I am taking me and you to a beach house to stay at" she said "wow Cody that's so cool" I said "I am glad you love it" then we got too romantic.
⚠️warning smut⚠️

Cody took me to the bed and nicely pushed me on it and Cody said "hey baby I want your body really badly put it against mine" I said "ok daddy if you really want me that bad you could show me your dick" Cody said "ok baby" then he pulled down his pants then his boxers too. After did that Cody started to craw on top of me and he asked "hey baby do you want my dick in you it would feel really good in you" I said "yes Cody put it in me" then as he was putting his dick in me he started to kiss me on the lips.