Chapter 5: Cody takes me to a dodgers game

Cody's POV
I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend next to me she was the most cutest thing ever. So, I asked her "hey Adriana do you want to go to a Dodgers with me I can take you for free" she said "sure Cody I would really love that" Cody said "hurry up and get ready so we can leave" she said "ok I will."

I wore black t shirt and black pants and my girlfriend wore her Dodgers t shirt with my name on the back and she wore velvet blue pants and her favorite jersey with my name in the back too. So, when we both got ready I drove me and her to dodger stadium we both arrived at dodger stadium and as I held her hand I walked her to the dugout then she saw my teammates then she almost fainted I had to tell her don't faint but she listened to me.

Then I had to walk her to the actual dugout were Dave was then I saw Roberts and asked him "Hey Dave can you watch my girlfriend please" he said "Sure Cody I will does she know every player in our team" I said "yes she does she's not dumb" he said " I was just kidding Cody take a joke" I said " I was just kidding too" so the game starts I was up to bat until my girlfriend said "Cody hit a home run" I said "I will just for you" she responded "ok thanks Cody I love you" I yelled " I love you too."

It was my turn to bat then on the 3rd ball I hit it so far it became a homer I saw my girlfriend jump all around with Roberts for my belli bomb. So, once I got into the dugout I was hiving my teammates my girlfriend runs up too me and says " Cody you did It for me" I said " yes I did" as we kissed on the lips. Then the game went on unit the dodgers won the game I had to fallow my girlfriend to the dugout