Chapter 15: Day Three

Cody's POV
I woke up this morning naked in bed with my wife. I loved laying with my beautiful wife she's the love of my life. So, I got of the bed and I decided to cook me and my wife some breakfast and I couldn't decide what to make for breakfast. But, I finally decided what to make I decided make something special for Adriana I decided to make a baseball shaped pancakes.

Once I made the pancakes they looked so awesome and cool my wife is going to ready like them. So, I walked in the room with the breakfast in my hands I said " wake up babe I made you breakfast" she said "ok baby I am up" as I gave her breakfast I had to get mine so we could together on the bed.

As I got my food from the kitchen as I placed the food on the bed I sat at the bed with my beautiful wife I said "So, Adriana what do you want to do today?" She said "Idk what do want to do" I said "well maybe we could go to the bar later tonight" she said "ok that sounds good" I said "yeah" she said "you do know that we are going to be drunk later tonight" I said "yeah I know" she said "even when we get back to the hotel your probably want to make love something like that" I said "yeah your probably right."

As with that said I told Adriana "So, have you checked on Emily?" I said "no but I think she still sleeping" she said "ok." As we got done eating breakfast I decided to get dressed and so does my wife later when we got dressed I had an idea I could wear my favorite suit the one that my wife likes. Then she could wear a beautiful dress that I like that would be a perfect for our night out together.

Later that night

Cody's POV
As night came I was so excited as I said to Adriana "hey babe are you ready to go to the bar?" She said "not yet almost" I said "ok well I am already ready" she said "ok hold on ok I am done getting dressed" I said "ok let me see what you are wearing" as she came out with her beautiful dress I was so amazed by the color it was the Dodgers blue color. She was so beautiful as I pulled her in for a kiss on her lips I just loved when she kisses me it makes me feel safe with her.

As she says "wow baby you look so handsome" I said "thanks babe we look so cute together in our outfits" she said "yeah let's take a picture so I could post it on instagram" I said "ok is there any poses that you want to do?" She said "you could wrap your arms around me then I could hold your arms" I said "ok" as she takes the picture it looked so good as she posts on her instagram.

(Sorry guys I could find a picture of me and Cody together but I just put this picture instead)

Adriana's POV
I just loved my husband dressed so nicely he just looked so handsome in his suit I love how it makes me want to kiss him on the lips. Soon after I took the picture and posted it on my instagram I started getting a lot of like already even when I just posted it.

After that Cody said "Bebe are you ready to go now" I said "yep I am Cody" as with that said as Cody looks at me with his beautiful green eyes he tells me "let me hold your hand babe" I said " go ahead Cody you can if  you want" as Cody holds my hand as we get in the car he gives me a cute smile on his face. As Cody starts the car he said "What song do you want to listen to?" I said "your walk up song" he said "what about the song to put us in the mood" I said "what song" he said "it's called Flesh by Simon Curtis" I said "ok."