Chapter 16: Day four

Cody's POV
I was so sad it was our last day in Hawaii it sucked I didn't want to leave. But, we had too. As I got up this morning getting ready to pack I had to wake up my wife it was so hard for me to get her up this morning. So, I had to give her a kiss on her lips in-order for her to get up. As she got up she said "hey baby" I said "hey babe, come on get up we have to leave in a little bit" she said "ok." As we started packing just making sure we got everything packed and ready to go. Also we had to pack for out baby daughter Emily. As we got everything packed! We started to put the stuff in the back of the car.

As we got in the car my wife had to put our baby Emily in the car she was still sleeping but we loved her so much. As we were leaving our hotel I turned on some music in the car I put some rap music or something like that. But, luckily our daughter Emily didn't wake up.

Later when we got home

We finally get home! Man do I miss being home. As we get out of the car my wife gets the baby out of car and puts her in the house so she could be out of the way for now. As me and Adriana got our stuff out of the car, we put the stuff inside the house. We decided to unpack our stuff in the room. First, we let our daughter Emily still sleep in her bed while we unpack from our trip. Later, when we got unpacking, I got so tired from unpacking the stuff, I went to go lay on the bed I said "hey baby, I might take a nap" she said "ok, do you want me to lay with you?" I said "sure, if you want to."

Adriana's POV
I decided to sleep with Cody I was so tired too. So, laid next to Cody and all of sudden he wraps his arms around me and pulled me close to him until my butt got near his dick. It felt so weird and cool at the same time. But, later on today hopefully we could just rest for the rest of the day.

Later when me and Cody woke up from our nap. Emily starts crying because she had a little accident in her diaper. But, it's ok that's why I'm here to clean after her. Cody said "it looks like Emily needs a changing babe" I said "yes Cody she does LOL." Soon as I change Emily I decided to get some dinner for the family. So, I decided to get Popeyes because Cody loves their chicken sandwiches. So, I called Popeyes restaurant and ordered 2 chicken sandwiches. Later when the food arrived I said "baby, I bought your favorite from Popeyes" he said "oh, thanks baby." Soon as I put the food on the table for Cody he decided to come out of the room to get ready to eat.

*spoiler alert if you haven't seen lion king the first one you might want to ship this part*

As me and Cody sat down at the table together eating our food Cody looked at me and said "Babe, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life" I said "awww thanks baby, your so sweet to say that to me." As we finally finished our dinner we decided to watch a movie together. We decided to watch lion king the first one. As Cody turns on the movie I decided to bring some snacks and drinks to. Luckily Emily was still sleeping in her crib. So, as the movie started it got to where scar and mufasa were arguing about that samba was going to be next king except for scar.

Later during the movie it got to my favorite part, where scar was singing be prepared to the hyenas to be prepared to kill mufasa and simba. Cody was like "babe, you know he's the villain in the movie" I said " I know baby, I just like this song so much" he said "ok because I'm just playing with you, you could like him too" I said "ok." Soon as the part go on it got to were scar was going to kill mufasa, I was so scared I had to cover my eyes and cuddle next to Cody for the scene.

Cody said "babe, it's ok" I said with tears in my eyes "no scar don't kill him" then as scar digs his black nails in mufasa and whispered "Long live the king" then scar threw mufasa off the cliff. I started bailing I was like "noooooo scar why did you do that" Cody said "babe, it's alright scar ends up dieing at the end of the movie" I said "I know, this is the saddest part of the movie." Soon the movie goes on it got to were simba and nala sang "Can you feel the love tonight" one of my second favorite songs in the movie. Then it got to romantic with me and Cody. He leans in for a kiss on my lips and says "babe, can you feel my love tonight" I said "yeah I can Cody."

Soon it got to the part where nala licks simba and Cody does the same thing to me. He licks my cheek. But, it was so cute when he did it. I just loved it. Later when the movie was almost done it got to where scar and simba were fighting each other and finally simba filps scar over pride rock and scar lands the back side of pride rock and said "awww my friends" the hyena say "friends, I thought we were the enemy" scar looks up at them with complete shock and the hyenas end up eating scar. Soon as the movie ended I was getting so tired I almost fell asleep on Cody. When the movie ended Cody had to carry me to the room because I was so tired. As Cody lays me gently on the bed he tucks me in. He kisses me on the forehead and said "goodnight babe" I said "goodnight baby."