Chapter 10: Wedding day

Cody's POV
Today is the day that me and my wife get married today we are getting married at my parents house. I had to text my dad see if he can go with me and get my suit cleaned and ready for tonight for the wedding. So I woke up my beautiful wife Adriana to tell her to get ready for tonight so I told her in her ear "come on Adriana wake up today is the day we get married together" she said "ok I will get up but I have to find my pretty blue dress that I am going to wear today" I said "ok and also I am going with my dad to get my suit for tonight" she said "ok" then I left her a quick kiss on her lips before I left.

Adriana's POV
I am so excited today is the day that me and my boyfriend are getting married today. I just can't wait so I found this pretty dodger blue dress that cody mom had it was so pretty I don't think Cody ever saw the dress before. That's because she don't want him seeing it because it was so special and nice for me and the dress that she pulled out looked like this

 That's because she don't want him seeing it because it was so special and nice for me and the dress that she pulled out looked like this

The dress was so cool that I thanked Cody's mom for letting me barrow her dress. So, later I was getting all ready for the wedding and I was texting Cody at the same time. Ashli was the one to do my makeup and hair she asked me "Adriana do you want your hair curled" I said "yes can you do that please" she told me "Adriana are you excited for marrying my brother" I said "yes I am I was like I dreamed of my life" she said "wow Adriana do you know that your becoming one of the bellinger family" I said "yes I know it's very exciting but just to say I loved Cody for all my life and with all my heart" she said "that's awesome you even had a crush on Cody too" I said "yep because he's sweet and nice and kind man it's like when he plays he don't get mad all the time" she's said "I know right."

When I was all ready for the wedding I saw Cody standing right on the board really for me. So, I told Cody's mom "who's going to walk me down the aisle" she said "Ashli is going to walk you down the aisle" I said "oh ok thanks."

The wedding went on the song came on it was called "here's comes the bride" I saw the look on Cody's face it was the face that he really loved my dress. Then Cody took my hand to help me on the stage. So, the priest said to Cody "Cody Do you take Adriana as your wedded wife?" Cody said "yes I do" and the priest said to me "Adriana do you take Cody James bellinger as your wedded husband?" I said "yes I do" and the priest said "you may kiss the bride" then me and Cody kissed passionately on the lips then the priest said "Today I declare Adriana and Cody are Mr and Ms. Bellinger"

⚠️warning Smut⚠️ +18
Later when me and Cody got home Cody acted different like he wanted me really badly but he did. Then Cody Carried me to the bed then he said in a hungry voice "Adriana I want you body against mine and make love to me" I said "why Cody" he said "because we haven't had sex for a long time I think my dick wants it in you" I said "ok Cody if you want me that bad you have to promise me something" he said "what is it" I said "if you make a home run when you go back to the game" he said "I will baby" then I said "make love to me Cody I want your dick in me" he said "ok baby lay down I will give you it right now" then Cody took off his pants and boxers to reveal his dick it was so big so I told him trying to make him want me more "come daddy I want you duck in me go fast I want you really bad" he said "baby girl I am how does this feel" I said "Cody faster make love to me Cody keep going deeper" he said "ok baby I will I want to get you pregnant again I want to cum in you" I said " go ahead Cody if you want another kid put your sperm in me" I was enjoying this so much cody said "I'm about to cum baby your going to lick it after I cum" I said " ok daddy" then Cody came all over the bed he said "lick that up baby I want my cum in your stomach" I said "does this turned you on Cody" he said "yes baby I want you to straddle me baby" I said "yes Cody" I was straddling him I said "hey Cody I want your dick in my mouth" Cody said "ok here you go lick it baby lick my cum off my dick" I said "you taste so good cody" he said "thanks baby I want to taste you" I said "how" he said "by kissing you and making you cum" I said "ok Cody make me cum then put more juice in my pussy" he said " ok baby I going to give you want baseball players like" I said " like what Cody " he said "by kissing my abs and my lips baby" I said "ok Cody I am licking your abs you taste so good cody" Cody said "baby kiss me" I said "I am kissing you lips" Cody said " hey baby daddy wants you to play a game" I said "what game Cody" Cody said "who can suck my dick baby that's your job" I said "wow Cody your dick taste so good" Cody said "go faster baby I want more I want to cum in your mouth and swallow my cum" I said "how does this feel" Cody said "I'm about to cum baby open your mouth" I said "ummmmm that tasted so good" I said "put your duck in my again Cody your dick is so big in my pussy" Cody said "I will baby girl" I said "Cody faster Cody faster make me cum so you can taste my cum" Cody said "I will baby" then after we had sex me and Cody fell asleep Cody said "good night baby I love u" I said "good night cody I love you too" then Cody gave me a kiss on the lips before falling asleep.