Chapter 12: Our honeymoon

Cody POV
I woke up thinking today is the day that's it's me and Adriana's honeymoon I was so excited I decided to take me and her and baby Emily to Maui in Hawaii. I had planned this for so long  time because I've been waiting until this day came and also we were going to stay at the fanciest hotel called "Montage Kapalua Bay" is was so beautiful so I decided to book a room for us there too.

Then I heard my beautiful wife waked up she came out and said "hey baby good morning" I said "good morning babe I have a big special gift for you" she said "what is it" I said "I can't tell you" I brought the gift to her and put it on her lap I said "ok open it" she said "ok" when she opened it her face was so amazed she said "we are going to Maui and we are going to stay at the hotel over there" I said "yep it's a honeymoon is today so I wanted to take u and me and the baby somewhere special for the family" she said "awww Cody this is awesome I can't wait to go to Maui" then she jumps on top of me and we kissed passionately I said "ok let's get packed because we are going to miss our flight" she said "ok I have to get the baby packed too" I said "yep you can't forget about to pack stuff for the baby."

Adriana POV
As we were done packing our stuff Cody was putting the stuff in the car I was putting the baby in the car. Cody shuts the car trunk of the car then Cody and I get into the car all of a sudden Cody kisses me on lips he said "I love you so much Adriana" I said "I love you to Cody" then Cody stars the car and starts driving out of the driveway I decided to Connect my phone and play "hotel California" by eagles Cody gave me that smile on his face that he liked he told me "babe you really put my walk up song on" I said "yep I just want to set the mood" he said "ok" as we were singing the song together we finally arrive to the airport then I had to go get a cart thing to put our stuff on. As we were in line I asked Cody "Cody how long are we staying in Maui?" He said "just for only 4 nights" I said "ok I just wanted to know."

As our plane arrived we walked inside the plane I got scared because I haven't been in a plane when I was only 4 years old. Cody said "what's wrong babe" I said "I am just scared been in an airplane because the last time I was in a plane I was only 4 years old" he said "oh don't be scared I've been in a plane many times during baseball games when they are not home games" I said "oh ok" as me and Cody were looking for our seats we finally find them I had to place the baby on my lap. Cody said "do you want me to play with the baby" I said "sure."

Cody's POV
As I was playing with the baby Emily it looked like she was very excited to see me and her beautiful mommy. I said "hey Emily do you know what I do I like to play baseball" she got so excited when I was talking about baseball she loved it. I said "awwww you love baseball as much as daddy does" then the plane started flying in the air Emily got scared she started crying I said "it's ok Emily daddy's here I will protect you and your beautiful mom" then Adriana starts blushing when I said that. Later it go so dark my wife fell asleep so I had to put little Emily to bed but the only way to make her fall asleep is if I put on a video of me playing baseball it actually worked she finally fell asleep on me it was so cute I had to take a picture and post this on Instagram then I fell asleep then I saw my wife she looked so cold so I made her lay on me then she felt so warm on me.

It was morning when we finally arrived in Maui I had to wake up my wife and the baby. I said "come on babe wake up we are here" she said "we are here" I said "yep we are here let's get our stuff from that treadmill thing" she said "ok" as we got off our seats we walked to get our stuff from the thing we had to call a taxi to drive us to the hotel. Soon as the taxi arrives me and my wife got in the taxi the guy starts driving then when I saw the hotel it was so awesome.

We all finally arrive to the hotel me and my wife went to get our stuff from the taxi's trunk we started walking towards the hotel I had to give the hotel Clerk the money. He gave me the keys to the room as me and my wife walked to the room and unlocked the door my wife burst with excitement she was so amazed by the ocean view that we had. I had to clam her down because the baby was still sleeping I said "babe calm down the baby is still sleeping" she said "sorry I am just very excited to see this beautiful view from our hotel room it look like this."