Chapter 9

DAY 7 IN HEAVEN

when i woke up i did the usual, but once i went inside the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror my eyes widened. oh yeah! the pill!

i was back in my demon form.

i quickly grabbed a pill from the starter package and swallowed it, okay good.

seok jin was calling me again, i picked up as i was combing my hair. ''good morning,''

''morning sis, mother wanted me to tell you that you shouldn't forget to take in the pill,''

''yeah, i already did, but thanks for reminding though,'' i said.

''by the way, yoongi's birthday is in two days, do you perhaps know what yoongi likes?'' seok jin asked. ''...you've been friends with him for i don't know how many years and you still don't know what he likes?''

''yeah i know that's not what i mean, but i suck at buying gifts and you know that,'' he pouted.

''fair enough, yoongi likes robot lions, music, sleeping, food, fg shirts...um...yeah those are the main things i guess,''

''good okay thanks sis,'' seok jin said, writing something down. ''oh and seok jin, i actually already bought a gift for yoongi. it's under my bed,''

''oh hell no, i'm not going under your bed. what if there's a monster or something?''

''there's no such thing as a monster under my bed, it's all in your mind,'' i said, putting the books for today in my bag.

''okay fine,'' he rolled his eyes, eating his food. ''where is all the food?'' a deep voice asked, it was taehyung.

''huh? oh i ate it all oops. you can make yourself toast or something,'' seok jin grinned, taehyung glared at seok jin and pointed with his finger towards the food seok jin was eating. the food vanished not long after.

''oh come on taehyung! but now you can't eat either so-''

''and who the fuck said that?'' taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow as he was eating the food that was once on seok jin's plate.

''damn you,''

''anyway hayoung, did you know what your stupid shit of a brother did yesterday?'' taehyung questioned, paying attention to me.

''what did he do?''

''he embarrassed me,''

''you must admit that it was funny,'' seok jin declared, smiling brightly. ''okay hayoungie, so mother and father told us to do groceries. i let taehyung carry everything because i'm a very nice person, but they didn't had any jars of jam so we went to another store. i finally found the jar of jam and went to pay. the cashier asked if i wanted it in a bag, so i replied with 'no that's gross keep it in a jar please,''

''okay yeah that's funny,'' i laughed, ''taehyung couldn't find it humorous so he decided to hit me on the head, it didn't hurt but he ruined my fun,''

''that's not the only thing you did, seok jin,'' taehyung retorted. ''you were hungry so we went to the mcdonalds. the audacity you had to ask the employee if you could have a cheeseburger with no apples, she replied with 'apples?' and then you stupid shit said ''no thank you,''

''i was just playing around bro,'' seok jin shrugged.

''the audacity,''

seok jin gave up and was about to eat what was on his plate, when he remembered again that taehyung has stole it all. he frowned and glared at taehyung.