17: Reservation, Request, and Lies

Hi, I haven't been posting for awhile, I'm sorry. :)

anyways..

"What's the plan for today?" I asked her.

"Uh," she said, hanging. "You may want to take a look at this." I went and sit down next to her. She has her laptop screen opened.

"Camila, everyone knows that you're back." She said after she reads the headline.

I groaned, lay myself down and closed my eyes. "I shouldn't have come to Sydney." I said. I don't know how and why, but my mind pictures Harry. "Harry." I said. "Where are One Direction now?"

"I'm pretty sure they're on tour." she said. "God, stop thinking about them."

"We need to get you a new man." she winked.

"Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm hungry." I added.

"I've got a restaurant reservation today, let's go there tonight." She said, unpacking her luggage.

I admire Kendall, I think she does have a heart. I've heard bad things about her, and all I did was believing those rumors which weren't always 100% true.

I get dressed, do my girly stuff and head out to the car. As we got to the restaurant, we sat across each other.

After ordering our meal, my eyes caught something, or someone.

Harry was here. He was walking in my direction and he noticed me. I tensed up and Kendall seemed to notice.

"Hey are you-" her sentence was cut off by Harry.

"Camila, hi there." Harry said and I gave him a small smile.

"Hi Harry," I said. Kendall look at me and widened her eyes, telling me how did he get in here.

"I want to talk to you." he said and I looked away. "Let me try that again, I need to talk to you."

I sighed, and stood up leaving Kendall behind. Harry and I exited the restaurant, and of course cameras were everywhere, we managed to get away from them at the back of the restaurant.

"Talk." I said, crossing my hands. "I'm starving," I added.

"I just, wanted to tell you that Meredith wants you back." he said.

What?

I laughed. "Is that it?" I asked. "What makes you think that I will come back?"

"Because of you need it to pay for your mother's medication." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What's up with her?.." I asked him. I ran away from the house and never returned, I haven't heard or seen anyone from my family ever since.

"She's ill, and currently being treated at a hospital." he said and I looked away. He stood there, waiting for me to answer. But I had no clue what to say, I haven't seen her in quite awhile.

"I don't know," I lied, of course I wanted to see her. Of course I want to help.

"Come back." he said simply and I looked at him.

We were silent for awhile, I didn't know what to say, and I'm guessing so did he. I leaned my back against the wall, crossing my hands, and think. Thinking about what should I do.

What would Camila Cabello do?

I sighed, get my back off the wall and stand in front of him. "Okay, I will." I said which made him surprised. "I'm doing this for my mom," I added.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning." he said. And from that moment, I wasn't quiet sure if I made the right the decision or not.

a/n: do any of y'all think she's gonna meet 5sos?

hah plot twist.