04: words hurts, comfort, and lies.

Sorry, I was a bit busy! Aha here's chapter 4! :)

What.

Harry and I made eye contacts. For the first time ever, he helped me.

"Be careful on what are you stepping on. Dumbass."

Here we go again.

"Don't call me that." I said and went to the big mirror that they have. I spun myself and then I smile at myself on the mirror, Harry was standing right behind me and I could see... A smile?

"Thank you, by the way." I said but he didn't answer. I went to the fitting room and. Wear my clothes back. Then Harry and I went to the cashier to pay. I saw Harry taking out his wallet but I stopped him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked as I stopped him.

"You don't have to pay it, I mean I have my own money so.."

"So the management payed you huh?"

Ouch.

"Whatever. Just save that for your 'girly' needs or there would be a new headline, 'Harry Styles and Camila Cabello blablabla.'"

I rolled my eyes in defeat and crossed my hands. After we pay, the securities helped us to get out of the back door, so it would be much safer.

"So.. Where are we going now?.." I asked and he lifts his shoulders. "Oh! I want to give your mother something!"

"What?"

"A necklace or bracelet I guess? That would be-"

"You seriously don't have to do that Camila."

"But-"

"Butts are for sitting, let's just head back before fucking paps are here."

"Okay.."

...

"CAMILA!!" I heard Louis yelled.

"LOUIS!" I yelled then we laugh.

"Hi there lover birds!" Louis said after I opened the door.

"Hey Lou," Harry said and he takes a seat next to Louis.

"Where's El-"

"Hiya mate!" Niall shouted and closed the door.

"Niall!" Zayn opened the door and Liam laughed right behind him.

"Do you guys want some snacks or something?.." Harry asked and they nodded with some 'yeah' and 'sure'.

I nodded and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and some drinks. After I placed the snacks and the drinks on the table, I decided to go upstairs to change. Pulling out a short sweatpants, a tank top and an Adidas jacket.

I took a look at my room and I didn't see my shopping bags, maybe Harry out them in his room?

I slowly went to his room and open the door. I scanned the entire room and I actually found it. I came closer to the bag but something has caught my eyes.

A very beautiful necklace, with a heart on it.

Memories.

It was given to me, yes. Harry actually gave it to me on out first 'date' and he said that he loves me, in public.

But once we get home, he took the necklace again and gave into the one and only, Kendall.

"What are you doing in my room?" A voice said, I jumped then I turn my head to see Harry who was leaning against his door.

I shook my head and took a deep breath before pulling a smile which causes him to raise an eyebrow.

Be strong. My mind said.

"HARREH!" I heard Louis yelled and I giggled.

"Ok?..." Harry said in confusion.

"I don't get you." I said simply and he rolled his eyes.

"Like I do, I don't get you either. And this deal is a complete shit." He said.

What? Ouch.

"Is a what?.." I asked slowly.

"A complete shit. You just ruined everything. My life, Kendall-"

"For your information, you knew me BEFORE you met Kendall." I raised my voice.

"Fuck that! I just don't care! You just make my life difficult you know that? You're so irritating."

"I'm.. What?.." I asked widening my eyes.

"Fucking. Irritating." He said through his gritted teeth. Tears forming in the corner of my eyes, I just couldn't take it anymore. I walked pass him and pushed him in the chest then I made my way to my room.

But I was bumped on Louis who was losing his smile as soon as he saw me.

"What's wrong Cami-"

He stopped in mid sentence as I went to my room and slammed it. I sat down on my bed and hug my knees.

Of course I am, I've just ruined his life because of all this acting and a deal that we made.

*knock knock*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed, but when the door's opened, I saw Louis. "Sorry Lou.. I didn't mean it.."

"Babe? Are you okay?.." He asked and sit next to me. I rubbed my tears away and try to make a smile. But failed. "Shh.. What's wrong?.. You can talk to me if you want.." He said but I didn't answer.

"Maybe later Lou, just like other couples been through." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Alright, if you need something else, I'm here for you!" He said and smile which makes me laugh. "Now C'mon love, let's go downstairs!" he said and dragged me outside.

There were El, Perrie, Sophia, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Niall.

Harry didn't make any eye contacts with me but I ignore that.

.

:)