02: Fake smiles, Kendall, and lies

"Camila, Do you want to dance?" Niall asked and I nod my head. He took my hand and we go to the center of the room.

He put his hand on my waist and then the other holding my hand. My hand was on his shoulder and the other holding his hand. Applauses filling the entire room as we begin to slow dance.

Niall probably the one that I like to hang out with other than Louis, he was really nice and funny too. He spins me then we slow dance again. But his eyes went to my right then he stopped dancing.

I turned my head and saw Harry, his face did not show any angry expression but I believe his mind did.

"Can I?" Harry asked Niall and he nods happily. I saw all boys were on the stage ready for their speech. Harry took me dragged me onto the stage and I stand right next to him. I bowed my head down, I knew he's going to yell at me because of that. "What's wrong?" He asked, but still in his mean and just voice. I shook my head then I feel his hand lifting my jaw.

"Don't bow your head, it's embarrassing" He whispered, his voice, full of hate.

"Thank you very much for inviting us. It's such an honor to be here," Louis said with his arm wrapped around Eleanor's waist then he leans and kissed El's temple, I watched every move that Louis did, and it was very sweet of him.

Once all the boys took their chances to talk, we went to the limo again to go back.

"What's wrong Camila? You look down.." Sophia asked and I jumped.

"What? Oh nothing, I'm fine." I said with a fake smile.

"If you ever want to talk, you can talk with me." she said and I nodded smiling at her.

"Or me!!" Louis said with a childish smile.

"Or me!" Niall followed him.

"Me!" Liam and Zayn shouted then laugh. Then it became silent for just a few seconds, some boys have their faces in confusion over Harry's attitude.

"Or me, baby" Harry said and kissed my temple. Surprisingly. He wrapped his hand around my waist just like what Louis did to Eleanor. Oh, so you noticed me?

"If it's a girl's talk, then talk to three of us!" El said giggling.

"Will sure do" I said.

As soon as we've arrived at Harry's house, Harry and I went inside then I closed the door. Yes, we both lived in the same house but different beds.

"Alright, yea.. Sure.. Just come over here.. Alright... See you"

I walked over to the kitchen and took a glass of water.

"Kendall is coming, be sure to set the table." He said and I nod.

Kendall Taylor Jennings was his girlfriend, actual girlfriend, no one knows it except for me. And by knowing that, it hurts me. A lot.

Just for 25 minutes later, I heard a door knock. Harry kindly opened the door and hug her then kiss her, right in front of me.

"Oh! You must be the girl that they hired." She laughed. Ugh slut.

"C'mon love, let's just come upstairs." Harry smirked and I know exactly what are they going to do. "Don't disturb us." Harry said and I nod, I went to my room to change my clothes, Harry's room was at the next door, all I heard were moans and some girl screaming Harry's name.

*beep beep*

"Hey there Cams! Do you want to come over?" It was Louis.

"Hey there Louis, and yea sure!" I said smiling.

"Cool! I'll call Ha-"

"He's a bit busy now," I cut him.

"Well, that's fine. Just come over to Zayn's and we'll have a movie night together!" He said which makes me laugh.

"Okay, I'll see you there, Bye Louis!"

"Bye love!"

I hung up, well at least it's better than staying in this house. I grabbed my bag and my keys then drive to Zayn's without any permission from Harry. What? What should I do? Go at his door and knock?

a/n:

unedited :)