22: Babe

"Alright, you got me. Where are we going?" She puts a strand of her hair behind her ear after fastening her seatbelt.

"You'll see babe," I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Okay." She said, taking the aux cord. She then turned a song by The Neighborhood, West Coast. "They're amazing." She said before leaning her back against the seat.

"Yeah, they are." I said, glancing at her who was closing her eyes, enjoying the song on the stereo.

Camila was pretty, no. She's beautiful. There's a major difference in between those words, but yet, she's the definition of both.

I put my hand on her thigh, squeezing it a little bit, she didn't mind opening her eyes, she stays on enjoying the music.

I find myself smiling. We're official, we're actually together without all those scripted dates and all that shit. We're actually a thing.

After a long drive, we have finally arrived. I tapped her shoulder, she was sleeping, she was sleeping he whole entire ride.

"Dang Cams, what kind of dream you were having?" I laughed and she groaned.

"Are we-.. My house?" She said after rubbing her tired eyes together.

"Yes! Happy birthday babe," I said reaching out for her hands, but I didn't get a respond. Her eyes was looking at the dashboard, her lips were pursed. "What's wrong?.." I asked her, but she keeps quiet.

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt or something-"

"N-no, it's just.. I can't believe I will be looking at that house again." She said, looking at her house.

"Don't you miss your family? I think having your birthday with your family is great," I said, putting my hand on her cheek, she looks at my lips before landing her eyes on mine.

"Harry. I practically ran away from home. They hate my guts. They never reach out for me."

"They don't hate you." I said but she sighed, looking away at the window. "Well, why don't you try to give them a knock?" I asked.

"I don't know.." She said unsurely.

"It's okay, I'll go with you."

We got off the car, I grabbed her hand, before placing a kiss on her temple. She knocks on the door, after a few knocks, the door opened.

It was a man, about in his 50's. He had a beer in his hand. "What can I do for ya?" He asked.

"Uh.. I'm Camila, I want to-"

"Oh, you're a Cabello." His eyes flicks. "Sorry darling, but your family aren't here." He said before taking a sip of his drink.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"They moved out, about a month or two." He said. And that's where Camila's body tensed. Her grip on my hand is getting tighter, and her hands gets cold.

"Uhm.. Why?.." Her voice cracks.

"I'm not sure kiddo, I ain't got their contact. I'm sorry." He said before closing the door, just like that.

"Camila I-"

"They fucking hate me." She said before shedding a tear.

"No they do not-"

"Are family supposed to leave you alone?" She raised her voice a little bit. "I tried calling them Harry, I left voicemails but I've never had answers from them." She said, before covering her face with her hands. Her tears keeps streaming down, I sighed before pulling her waist against my body. I wrapped my around her, resting my jaw on top of her head.

"Don't cry, let's just head back."

.
.
.

"I'm sorry it didn't turned out the way.. We planned." I sat down next to her with a bowl of popcorn. She puts her bowl of chips on her lap. We were watching Friends.

"You know Phoebe's song, Smelly Cat, the music video it's not that bad." She said and I just looked at her before turning my eyes back to the screen.

"You need to get your eyes checked." I chuckled.

"With the Richard dude? He'll be that attractive doctor that people would make text posts about." She said and I raised my brows before putting both bowls on the table. "What are you doing?" She asked as she watch me putting them down.

I pressed my lips against hers in which she responded right away. I pushed her slowly as her back landed on the sofa, I deepens the kiss.

She runs her fingers through my so messy hair, while my hands traveling her thighs.

"Harry. You should brush your hair more often." She said in between the kiss and I pulled away.

"You just won an award for the best moment ruiner." I said and she laughed. "I love you." I said and she stopped laughing.

"Cute." She said and I smiled with my brow raised.

"Aw you don't love me?" I said, lowering my body on hers. She giggled.

"Maybe I do." She said before landing her eyes on my lips. I looked at her and studied every details of her. Her nose, lips, eyes, clothes.

"Babe, you look so cool." I said, before crashing my lips on hers.

a/n:

I started my school :')

#Camarry yeayy

If u get the last reference we are basically bff's.

OH AND HAVE YALL SEEN PLL FINALE LIKE OH MY GOD I WAS LIKE WTF.

I was surprised, but I didn't get the same sort of reaction that I was hoping for, like how when I found out about ezra, idk, just me?

alright this is unedited but eh

thanks for reading darlings. :)