21: Stay With Me and Lies

Unedited

a/n:

I want y'all to know how much that I luv ur pretty souls so much like +700 votes? +18k reads? holy gummy bears THANKS Y'ALL
But u guys barely talk, so pleaseeee comment! Because they make my daaaaay :-)

BLESS YA SOULS U HOES

I had too much gummy bears I think I'm high on sugar eh

what did u have for dinner? I had gummy bears and Doritos I'm such a loser ik

and yo I promise u this chapter is cute af I enjoyed writing this ooh la laaa

next day.
Harry's POV 🍆

"Do you think she'll buy it?" Kendall asked after I stopped the car in front of her apartment.

"Who knows?" I said.

Camila's birthday was coming soon and I wanted to do something special for her. My phone buzzes, it was Meredith. "Hello?" I said.

"Harry, you need to come by the office. Now." she insisted, I looked over to Kendall who was pouting.

"I can't right now, I'm with a friend." I said.

"You need to come by here, Camilla is here. You need to come by right now."

I didn't answer, I hung up and looked over to Kendall. "You know we've planned this already. I canceled a meeting just to see you." she said and I pursed my lips together.

"I'm sorry." I said, but she looked away. "Kendall," I called her name but she didn't reply.

"She's my friend, but you're my friend too." That was the last thing she said before getting off my car, surrounded by paps. I sighed before driving away.

I got home, and was pretty surprised that the door was unlocked. I got in, threw the keys on the table before throwing my self on the sofa.

"Shit." I said, and rubbed my hands on my face.

I got up when I felt someone standing in front of me, and there she was standing there. Her hair was in a bun, she was in my clothes and I loved how she looked.

I sat up, and she finally decided to sit beside me. "Rough day huh?" She said with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it," I said, running my fingers through my hair. She laughed, she brought her legs and crossing them.

"Where's Kendall?" She asked, and I looked away.

"I don't know," I lied and I saw her nodding her head.

"Anyways, there's pizza on the table. So take it if-" She was about to stand and leave me, but I caught her wrist turning her around.

"Please don't leave me here, stay with me." I said and her brows curved. She didn't answer right away, probably thinking on what she got to do.

"Why 'stay with me' if I'm not the only one?" She asked and that's where she moves her hand, making my grip off her wrist.

She went up to her room and I groaned. Why is she so difficult? I don't get her. I looked over the clock and it reads 12am, I pursed my lips not knowing what to do.

Instead of sitting around and do nothing like I always do, I decided to go up to her room.

I took a deep breath before running through the stairs, I saw her door was closed, I knocked but didn't get an answer right away. "Camila baby, open the door please?" I said.

I knocked a few more times, and as I wanted to give up she finally opened the door for me.

She was crying, her eyes were red, there were bags underneath her eyes, she looked paler than usual. I opened my arms and not even a minute, she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry." I said but she didn't say anything.

I pulls away, and cupped her cheeks with my hands. Our foreheads were touching, I wiped away her tears using my thumbs. "Look at me," She said but I couldn't. "Harry, please-"

"I can't," I said and she raised her brow. "Because I'm looking at your lips."

I put my hand on her chin, slowly raising it a little bit that it was the same level as my lips. "So kiss me." She said and I smirked before pressing my lips on hers, in which she responded.

a/n:

CAMARRY FEELS ARE ONE OF THE WORST OTHER THAN LUKE AND STELLA FROM FALL

WHERE ARE THE FEELS? OH THE FEELS ARE INSIDE ME.

i think this book is about to end? I don't know, I'm not sure yet because I like writing this :)

y'all check out my book called 'Habits?' And pwetty please tell me what do you think?

peace out