Chapter 5

Bella...

I woke up at 7 to the bleeping of my alarm. God damn it!

I jumped in to the shower to wake myself up. Coffee is defiantly needed this morning. After drying and straightening my hair I decided to where a pair of black skinny jeans with a grey vest top and my pair of grey high heels with diamonds on them, with a black cardigan. When I walked down stairs dad started mumbling something to low, but I knew he’d be moaning about what I decided to wear. What? I’m meeting my mate for the first time, got to make a good impression.

Mum made me a bacon sandwich for breakfast, which I quickly shoved down my throat, I said a quick bye and I was in my car with my radio on playing full blast. Ah this is the life! Time for the bitch Bella to make an amazing entrance.  I pulled in to the parking lot not even bothered about the others who was staring at me. I noticed they all had old rusty trucks, except for the golden eyed vamps; they had a gay boy silver Volvo. Looks like I’m going to be sticking out like a sore thumb.

As I was getting out, I heard my phone beep.

Mum – Bella

You’re gun give the poor guys a heart attack sug x

I should have known they’d be close by. I walked in to the school and headed towards the reception, with everyone’s eyes on me.  After receiving my timetable, I headed for my first lesson; History.

As soon as I walked in everyone’s eyes were on me, I noticed Jasper was in my class. Good job I still look good. I made sure to keep my emotions in check and walked over to the teacher and handed him the piece of paper he needs to sign. “Ah Isabella, my name is Mr Varner how are you?” I smiled at him. “I’m good thanks” I told him my accent coming out strong. I noticed Jaspers eyes went black with lust. Looks like the Major likes my accent. Yum!

After sitting in front of Jasper. Mr Varner introduced me. “Class we have a new student with us, Isabella Piper” Everyone looked at me so I just smiled. All way through the class I felt his eyes on me, but I kept my emotions in check, well that was until the stupid teacher was slating the south. You do not slate the south in front of a southern girl. It took everything I had to keep my mouth shut. Stupid Mr Varner.  I got my phone out and text my dad.

Bella – Dad

You have my permission to suck this fucker dry x

A second later he replied back.

Dad - Bella

Now I have taste!

It took everything in me not to laugh; my dad always knew how to make me feel better.

All way through the rest of the morning I had a Jessica – non – stop – talking Stanley. Geez! Halfway through dinner I got pissed off at her. “Do you ever shut the fuck up?” The whole cafeteria went so quiet you could hear a pin drop. “What did you just say?” I rolled my eyes. “Did you not ear me the first time?” I saw her first coming towards it but I ducked it grabbed her by her neck and grabbed her by her shoulders and lobbed her away from me. Dad would be impressed; using a move he taught me. I saw Jaspers mouth dropped. Oops! I didn’t think about Jasper knowing that move. Shit! What do I do? What do I do?

A couple of second’s later loads of teachers came running in to the cafeteria. “Miss Piper. Come with me” Fuck sake! I followed the headteacher to his office. “What’s your parents contact number?” After giving him my dad’s number he called it, a couple of minutes later I was on the phone to dad. “Nice moves by the way, but you do realise the major’s on our case now?” Shit. “I’m sorry, I didn’t think” I heard mum mumbling something in the background. “We’ll see you when you get home; you’re expelled for two days.” With that he put the phone down. “Well Miss Piper, We will see you in two days” I smiled and walked towards my car, were Jasper was waiting for me shit! Thanks for the warning dad.

“Excuse me” I mumbled not really knowing what to say. “Hold on a minute.” I looked at him. “Where did you learn how to do that move you did to Jessica?” Shit, what am I suppose to say? “I go self defence lessons” He looked at me sceptical, until he masked it. “I’m Jasper Hale” I smiled as he put his hand out for me to shake. “I’m Isabella Piper, but I prefer Bella” I told him while shaking his hand. Shock. That’s the only thing I could see on his face. I jumped in to my car and left a shocked Jasper stood there. Ah two days to come up with ways to mess with them.