Uhhh

(I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. I had really bad writers block, but I think I've got something. Just bare with me.)

Viggo becoming our prisoner was the worse thing that could ever happen. Saying his brother betrayed him, his brother, Ryker, saying that Viggo betrayed him, and then the Shell Fire dragon that they had was the biggest shocker that day.

It's been a few days since project Shell Fire and I haven't really been feeling the greatest. Astrid was getting worried about me and stayed by my side as much as possible when Hiccup was busy.

"(Y/N), I brought Gothi." Astrid announced as she opened my front door.

I was up since sunrise with a bucket in front of me, having to empty it three times. I look over and nod a little before sticking my head back down and emptying my stomach.

Gothi was wide eyed and it was obvious that she knew exactly what was wrong with me.

She started writing in the ashes in the fireplace and Astrid's face lit up, "SHE IS?!"

I look at what Gothi wrote and went pale, "no...... no, no, No, NO!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

----

Astrid helped me get out of my hut to get some fresh air. I look around Berk and sigh, "This can't be happening."

"(Y/N), it'll be alright. I'm sure Hiccup will be happy about it. Stoic definitely will."

I shake my head and smile softly about how happy  Stoic was when Hiccup and I became engaged. Both Hiccup and I couldn't breathe for a couple minutes.

Luna nuzzles into my stomach softly and croons a bit. I pet her head and smile, "We should find Hiccup."

Astrid nods and we split up, looking for the one legged viking.

----

After a while, I finally found Hiccup with Stoic in the great hall. I sigh and slowly make my way towards them, "H-hiccup? C-can I t-talk to you?"

Hiccup looks at me and smiles, "Of course (Y/N). What's wrong?"

Both Luna and Toothless started nuzzling my stomach softly and I blush. Stoic looks at the dragons strange behavior, but then looked at me in shock. Sighing softly, I finally got the courage to say it out loud.

.
..
...
....
.....

"I'm pregnant."