- thirteen -

time - 7:30 PM
day - january 25th

"getting joonwoo to sleep was harder than i thought." i whispered, staring at changkyun as we we're leaving joonwoo's room in an inaudible manner. "he does this everyday, it's pretty adorable." changkyun says, closing joonwoo's door behind him.

"yeah."

"i'm gonna take a shower, so you just roam around and make yourself at home."

nooding to his response, changkyun answers with a smile and heads straight for the bathroom. while he was walking away, a heavy sigh escaped my mouth as my feet began to wander about the overcast apartment.

the setting looked entirely distinct from what it appears throughout the day. how the shadows are being casted by the street lights from outside, calmed me in a way.

upon hearing the shower head turn on, my feet sauntered and led me to his bedroom. the room looked plain, as if nothing was decorated in the room. from the walls to the white bedsheets, as if someone's interior emotions don't feel any type of happiness. sauntering around the room, i stopped in front of a picture.

of him and a woman.

he looked incredibly joyous in that photo, and to which i smiled at it. next to that frame was a picture of joonwoo. the photo was taken by the seashore, as he was holding a starfish with that cheeky smile on his face.

i sat on his bed, and proceeded to lie down.

i really hope he doesn't snap at me for sleeping on his bed.

in just a short moment, my eyelids close and i allowed myself to doze off.