- twelve -

time - 5:30 PM
day - january 25th

as soon as changkyun called for pizza delivery, i scurried along and got in the shower. as soon as i concluded, changkyun's clothes were ready for me to dress in. the apparel was definitely too big, and loose fitting. however, on a positive note, the clothing quality was comfortable.

my nose took a good whiff of the outfit and the aroma i picked up from the clothes were a mix between laundry detergent and cologne. it smelled just like him, almost compelling.

way to go jiyeon, you completely lost your mind.

smelling changkyun?

creep.

-

time - 6:00 PM
day - january 25th

afterwards, the pizza delivery arrived. the delicious aroma filled the apartment. all three of us began to overindulge from the 5 white cardboard boxes of pizza on the table.

we ended up lounging about on the living room couch.

not long after, changkyun says, "time for bed, joonwoo." to which he responds with a loud groan. joonwoo gazes up at me from the floor since he was playing with his toy train. as a response to his action, i nodded... which hinted that he definitely needed to sleep.

"sleep helps you grow taller." my words dripped like honey, as i wanted him to get the much needed rest.

in a heartbeat, joonwoo rose from his spot, and started cleaning up his mess. it was left spotless in seconds. "i want to grow tall, like daddy." and ran into his room, in a joyous and cheery manner. changkyun peers over at my direction and giggles and i did the same.

we both entered his room and bid our good nights to him.

"tell me a story about how you met."

changkyun and i exchanged glances from across joonwoo's bed, with no words.

we can't possibly make up lies to joonwoo..

"how about you tell us a story?"

"i'm four, i maybe smart but i can't make up any stories."

laughs echoed in the room. joonwoo always made my day, no matter how hard it became. but as days go by just like that, it'll be hard for me to let him go.

to let the both of them go.