- thirty seven -

time - 10:35AM
day - february 5th

changkyun, his hand entangled with mine rang the doorbell with the other. he peers over his shoulder to look at me, giving a look saying that everything was going to be alright.

it didn't take a minute when the door opened. a woman greets up by surprise at the door. she appeared to have been making something as flour were all over her apron and her cheeks.

"hello." she says, looking at us.

"hello," changkyun says. "we would like to know if a 'joonwoo' lived here?" the woman's face went from being surprised to a look as if she had seen a ghost.

her face turns pale and quickly responds back. "sorry, i don't know a joonwoo. maybe you have the wrong house." as she was about to close the door, changkyun grabs onto the door and stops it from closing. "please... we want to talk. we have him."

"i don't know a joonwoo." her face looked completely frightened, with almost tears coming out from her eyes.

"if you didn't know him, you wouldn't have reacted this way." she stops forcing the door to close. her hands fall to her sides and looks down at the floor. she slowly moves and makes way for us to enter.

she sighs before saying, "fine. i do know him. if you want to talk about joonwoo, come in."

changkyun steps in first and i follow after, with his hands still holding onto mine, but tighter.

he's worried about what's to come next. i'm worried about what's to come next.