CHAPTER 17: BEACON OF LIGHT

It's the day of continuation and if you have been waiting on it like I have, the wait is finally over! It's a special day in all of Oken, an all for Oken and Oken for all kind of day. Thank you all for your patience and awesomeness, indulge, enjoy, vote, leave a comment, share and have a great week!

-

Depths of the sea| Somewhere

"So, it was true, he has returned." - Salwn god.

"Yes, but it seems he is using some sort of secondary body, probably a vessel so he is not at his full strength." - Salwn goddess.

"Whatever the case, his return is a problem for us... in more ways than one." - Salwn god.

Walking through the ruins of an under water temple, one of the three Salwn deities crouches down to study the sea bed. "What do you suggest we do?" the Salwn goddess asks.

"Do you even have to ask? He must be taken care of... we need to take care of him." - Salwn god.

"Watashitachi wa kare no sewa o suru ijō no koto o subekidesu." - Salwn god 2.

"Bilis, you know I cannot understand that, use a like tongue or keep to yourself." - Salwn goddess.

"Calm yourself Eritrea, I do not want a repeat of yesterday right now. He just said we should do more than just take care of him, no need to get worked up." - Salwn god.

The Salwn goddess snickers and drops it.

"What of your mother Bilis, what are we going to do about this scroll of fate she has introduced to the world?" - Salwn goddess, Eritrea.

"We need not worry... the scroll only affects those on land and without Sollas, my mother's reach in the seas is but a pipe dream." - Salwn god 2, Bilis.

"I already know that, my question is what are we going to do about it now that we have Los to deal with too." - Eritrea.

"For now, we do nothing." - the first Salwn god chips in with an answer.

"What?" - Eritrea.

"Yes, we do nothing, as long as Elis and the other Liegen gods cannot get down here, we will be alright. For now, we deal with that dragon brat of a king." - Salwn god 1.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" - Eritrea.

"Yes, do you have a plan?" - Bilis.

"That is a foolish question, of course I have a plan." The shirtless Salwn hits his harpoon, one decorated by many jewels, on the ground causing a split in seabed. "And it is but a simple plan at that, I say we kill him and go on about our lives as we have been... Los free." - Salwn god 1.
-

Elsewhere | Iphian Castle library

Writing - {Log entry 53, journal 89}
Tensions between Iphias and Oistus have grown exceptionally in the last few days. With the disappearance of the 11th Prince, Prince Hydris, King Siphious has journeyed to the boarders of Oistus to personally try and carry out the peace talk with his old and long time comrade, King Urkinos.

Prince Hydris has been deemed an outlaw and fugitive to the throne for abandoning his people in the middle of the peace talk and "Nothing," I quote the 1st prince of Iphias and heir to the throne who said, "Nothing, can redeem Hydris from this. Only the most benevolent of all divinity can change his fate now."